1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Oct 17th-20th

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

The Experience

Hey guys.

I'll be going on my honeymoon during the dates in the title of this thread so things will have to move slower because I won't be able to play. I'll be back in the evening on the 20th. Our next scheduled advance is 10/15 so it works out as the next advance would be 10/17. I would prefer NOT to miss a game so I am extending the advance to 10/20. We RARELY do this but circumstances are different in this scenario. Just a heads up. Good thing it falls on a weekend so I'm sure you all can find something else to do for an extra day.

• Like Like x 1
  2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I'm not sure why you can't miss one game... I just had to miss a user game. Others have gone on vacation and such and we don't slow down. Don't understand why we are now.

3. Masler

Masler Walk On

My main reason would be the fact I'm in the Hot Seat and based on how well I DON'T do vs users, I need to give myself a fighting chance rather than hand over a loss. You could have asked for an extension, we rarely need to do them so I don't understand why ONE day on a WEEKEND would matter.

• Like Like x 1
  4. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Just think you're creating a slippery slope here.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Perks of being a commish and putting up with all of the bitching ;)

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Enjoy your trip! You guys headed anywhere exceptionally cool?

7. Masler

Masler Walk On

Mackinaw City/Island