OD awards given by cpu

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

OD awards given by cpu

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Award Reason For Award Top Canidates
    [​IMG] Given to the best college lineman, the Rotary Lombardi Award is named for legendary Green Bay Packers coach Vince Lombardi. Justin Trattou DE Florida
    [​IMG] The Maxwell Football Club decides who is voted as the nation's most outstanding player on offense. Demarco Murray RB Oklahoma
    [​IMG] Since 1936, the Football Writers of America have given the Outland Trophy to the nation's top interior lineman Jeff Battipaglia LT Navy
    [​IMG] The Walter Camp Award is given annually to the best player in college football. Demarco Murray RB OU
    [​IMG] The Dick Butkus Award is presented by the Downtown Athletic Club of Orlando and is given to the nation's best linebacker. Jagared Davis OLB SMU
    [​IMG] The Jim Thorpe Award is awarded to the top defensive back in college football. Franklin Mitchem SS TTU
    [​IMG] The Doak Walker Award was started in 1989 to recognize the nation's premiere college football running back. Demarco Murray RB OU
    [​IMG] The Tallahassee Quarterback Club gives the Fred Biletnikoff Award to the best receiver in college football. Alexander Torres WR TTU
    [​IMG] The Rimington Trophy is handed out to college football's top center. Brady Demell C Navy
    [​IMG] The O’Brien Award is the oldest and most prestigious award in the country for college football quarterbacks. Greg McElroy QB Alabama
    [​IMG] The Bronko Nagurski Award is presented to the Outstanding defensive player by the FWAA/Charlotte Touchdown Club. Franklin Mitchem SS TTU
    [​IMG] The Lou Groza Award is named for the Ohio State tackle and Cleveland Browns Hall of Fame kicker. Daniel Murray K Iowa
    [​IMG] The best punter in the country is presented with the Ray Guy Award Ben Buchannan P Ohio St.
    [​IMG] Given to the user who gave 110% effort with their content None
    [​IMG] The Best Coach In The Country Will Be Given The Paul "Bear" Bryant Trophy None

2. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

im done recruiting until post season so count me done

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

doing mine now be done in 5

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Texas tech is done its looking ugly lol

5. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Carolina done

6. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Huskers are done.

7. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Aub done...here's to hoping the offseason is plentiful :beernana:

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm done... bout to snatch a recruit or two away from a couple users... if your going after a TWO STAR CORNER... leave him alone, he's coming with me (no skittles)

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

bump check out first post Murray won the Heisman too