OD Bug: Wrong scores being reported after week advance

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Aug 6, 2011.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

If you have this happen to you, please post the Situation in detail. I will pass along the info when we get a few results posted.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I remember a similar issue that was happening with people that were saving the dynasty and hosting a copy of another dynasty. Make sure no one in your league is doing anything similar.

3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Played a pretty decent game against Miami. Scored late, and won 27-20.

So, I save some highlights and exit the game. Upon exiting, I get a message saying that entering OD failed, something along the OD servers weren't letting me in. I didn't pay much attention as its happened before.

It gave me the option to retry to enter, or try again later. So I tried to re-enter. Failed, I tried, and I tried, and I tried. Since its a process that takes 2 seconds, I kept trying. About 20 times I would guess. It didn't work, and I got the idea. So I selected try again later. That took me to the main menu, where I entered the OD quick fast.

When I got in, everything looked normal. I set that I was ready to advance. I did notice my pictures from he game weren't around either. Meh, no biggie.

So, Brave advanced the week today. Im reading the dynasty wire, and it says im 9-1? WTF? They have the final score being 28-27 Miami winning. Well that didnt happen. So now Im screwed out of the NC picture and there really is not much I can do about it.

Thank you very much EA Sports.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Not saved on my end.

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Happened to abolishthefed in the Legacy and DReezy226 in the one we run off the site. Also happened to me once in the off site one. I do not save the dynasty files and I don't think it had any issue uploading (That it told me about anyway). When Dreezy's score got switched, his highlights were still on the dynasty wire website after we advanced.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

it got "switched" ? same score exactly, just wrong team winning?

7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Switched might be the wrong word.

It seems like the CPU sims the game for whatever reason in this case. So, when abolish and dreezy had this happen, they ended up losing their games (by different scores than the first time).

However, when it happened to me, I won by a larger margin that I did the first time.

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    This is similar to what happened to Blaza in our dynasty. He should come here and post his side to just for more clarification.

1ke, was this in week 10 by any chance? any others??

9. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

This happened to me the other week. I beat a team 49-14 and then after the advance it recorded that I lost 35-7.

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Wow what week was it?

11. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Real Men of G3nius Dynasty

I played mcyork he was Wisconsin I am Michigan State we played in week 8 I beat him 28-3. Something happened to the file and we weren't allowed to advanced so everyone had to leave the dynasty after that the commish was able to advance. After we advanced everything else was fine and accurate except my game. I was ranked #2 but when I got the invite I was ranked #7 and it gave me a loss to Wisconsin 28-42 when I clearly won

12. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Week 4 I believe

13. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I play as Ohio State in The Legacy. I had a week 9 game against Wisconsin, which I played and won. After the game ended, the game was saving and saved through the highlights. After the highlights saved, it gave me a message that the servers were unavailable. However, the score showed up in the dynasty and everyone else in the dynasty could see the score. After the dynasty advanced, the computer had Wisconsin winning the game and my starting qb was injured for 6 weeks. When I played the game, I sustained no injuries.

14. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

UofCWildcat can provide details for when he beat the CPU UCLA team, it showed up in dynasty central as a win, but when we advanced it turned into a loss.

15. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Just had this happen today in a user game. I won 15-14 and we were the last 2 that needed to play before advance. We got done, it showed 12/12 (didnt check the DW at that point, saw 12/12 and figured everything was okay). After we advanced it showed I lost 17-44

16. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yea. This cost me a chance at an effing Pac-12 South title. I had won 53-14 and i thought that it saved but it didn't.

17. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Just happened to me and I think a few other guys in H4Y. Beat Texas Tech 31-13 with NMSU which was hard enough AND got a friggin insta commit. Commish advances the week, I now have a loss 45-20 and no insta commit. Almost the same scenario that happened to Ike in post #3 & Cougars in post #11, finished the game, got the same error, tried several times, hit try again later and it took me to the dynasty menu like there were no problems. Commish couldnt adv so he had to boot ere1 from OD and reinvite them. Bada bing, wrong scores. May have also happened to Bl0ndeRedHead this week

This ish is ridiculous...

18. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Wow. I was shocked when I saw you lost that game, especially that badly. Guess this explains it.

19. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

I think our situation is a little different. We all had to be removed therefor our results were thrown out and the games got simmed when it hit the adv.

20. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

It's very similiar to the scenarios in post #3 and #11 so I posted anyways.

21. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Oh my bad I just happened to catch the ones where it seemed to be a random effect or individual result changes.

22. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Zeroes to Heroes -

Beat Illinois in Week 5, by a score of 20-17 and got this screen

[​IMG]

Went back into the OD and it still said I had won, however after the advance it gave me a 27-24 loss at the hands of the Illini.

[​IMG]

23. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I wish they would get this fixed. Very frustrating

24. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Non - TF Dynasty - PS3
    I am commish.
    Week 10
    There were only 4 games this week, others were on Bye.

I had beaten Illinois 27-0
    On advancing the score switched - to 34-27 in o/t, still with my team winning.

No other user games were affected - the scores stayed accurate.

It was interesting because I saw it happen. On the advance screen you can see your game result shaded in the background and it stayed at 27-0.

In the pop-up menu for the advance you have that little box pop up... it also shows your game, only it showed "W 34-27". The pop did have a "press O to cancel" and I almost did, but since it was still a win I didn't care, and was more nervous about it really messing something up.

In hindsight I should have cancelled and tried to advance again?

25. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Non-TF Dynasty - 360
    WutZ_KraKaLaKin is Commish
    Week 1

2 man dynasty, myself and him

He won his game 42-14. Advanced, 34-3, him still winning.

He says that when he finished his game, it popped up saying transfer failed, then it completed the transfer.