OD Longevity?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RadarRider, Jun 15, 2011.

1. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I know that we are committed to play this dynasty for the long hall, that is not my question.

I have been in OD's where we went say 7 seasons and than started over; guy could reselect where they wanted to start, overhaul some rules, etc. Is our plan something similar to that or once the train leaves the station we are going straight through til NCAA 13 (weird to think of that game right now)?

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I am definitely for going all the way til 13

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Ditto. Especially when I reach South Bend! ;)

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I would think we would go to as close to 13 as we can.

5. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Right. Right after I leave them, with the 6 national champ and a few BCS wins. I walk away, go else where. You go to ND coach under my shadow! ;)

J/K, I would never leave ND.

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

The key thing is dedication. Weeks that we don't have any user games can be reasonably done in a day. If we can keep that consistant and make sure user game weeks don't go over 2 days a lot then we should be able to get 12-13 seasons in. Another key thing is how fast we can get offseason done. If we're able to get it done all in one night it helps a lot. The best way to do that is to find a night when most every body can get on and anyone that can't make it can give someone there GT info to download and do their offseason for them. I think most of us all have someone we can trust with that info. I myself know of 3-4 guys I trust with that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

You can do coach mode via the website this year, right? I think? I haven't really kept up on it, but that should make CPU game weeks fly by.