Off into the sunset...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Sep 10, 2012.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Hey fellas,

First I wanted to say that I have really enjoyed playing against many of you and the friendships we have made over the years. I write this with a bit of a sad note, I will be leaving the OD scene.

I know that last year I let a lot of people down and damaged a lot of really good relationships that I cant repair.

I hoped to make amends this year but again I have failed the members of SH and TSO. My lack of availability and intense RL pressures have kept me from reaching my full potential as a premeir member.

I would like to apologize to anyone who still carries contempt for me and I ask that we can still move forward and hopefully repair our friendships. If I can do anything for any of you please know that I am more than willing to help those who need it.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you all someday down the road.

until next time.

[​IMG]

Ride on!

Tracy T2Express Taylor

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Take care Tracy, gonna miss your bs in the AIM blast.

• Like Like x 1
  3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Thanks m8! good luck the rest of the way!

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Sad to see you go man, but do what you gotta do to follow keep following those dreams.

Hope you can find the time to still post and BS here on the site.

5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Take care, Tracy! At least you went out with one heck of a game played last night.

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

We have a saying for the kids with behavior problems that leave our school at some point in the school year........"Don't get to happy, they'll be back! They always come back! See Ya Soon! :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Sad to see you leave Tracy. Glad that we got past all the bullshit and became friends again. I will never forgot the kind words and compassion you had for my family in our time of need. Take care of the business and hope to see you soon.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Bust that ass man. Thanks for everything.