Off-Season Date & Time

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Apr 22, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

BakerWildcat7
    -Cougars-
    I Peench
    iBleedOrange247

For those of you who don't know, we've added our FIFTH member to our group! We potentially have 2 more on the way too. My goal was to get us to 6 people before we began S7 and it looks like we will reach that bar.

To the new guys: You are welcome to hop in and start recruiting now and play any remaining games. This is kind of a lame duck season as we were planning on the merger and it didn't happen. We'll be planning to SPEED through the final few weeks to get to the off-season. A fresh start for our new group is going to be fun. :)

Legendary Veterans usually knocks out off-season on a planned night. It usually takes about 2 hours. We'll need to find a time the works for everyone (or at least the majority).

What is everyone's schedule like on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday? We'll probably get a chat of some sort going so everyone can get to know our new group. Should be a blast.

Post your availability by monday evening please. Thank you!

2. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Tuesday, I have plans at 745 EST time, can do anything between 4est - 6est, Wed. it's up in the air, I'm in a baseball tourney so it depends on tuesdays outcome. and Thursday I'm free.

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I'm busy during the evening on most days. I will be free after 8:00 P.M. any day.

4. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Im on the west coast so you guys try to pick a time and ill try to show up, might be kind of difficult though. My usual open windows are 7-9 Eastern and then 12 Eastern on.

5. IrishBearcat

Here is my availability:

Tuesday - Class 6 PM - 8 PM EST
    Wednesday - Class 12:00 PM - 12:50 PM EST
    Thursday - Class 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM EST, Class 6 - 8 PM EST

Just waiting on Baker and Peench.

6. HoundsOfHowl

I work every day from 630est-3to5est(just depends on OT), I run the warehouse so if the assembly line doesnt leave until 5, I have to stay to make sure they don't need shit, then I'm in a tournament tuesday at 845 est-11est. Then if we win I think we play at 730 until possibly 930est on Wed. then I am supposed to go to the fire department at 8est on thursday, but I could skip that, its not like we do anything but shoot the bull. Friday after 7est I can be 100% available though.

7. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I'll probably get the shaft here. Chance I could be around Tue night, but I am traveling most of the week and don't THINK I can bring the xbox with me. I can try. Not the end of the world though.

Sorry for the delay IrishBearcat

8. IrishBearcat

Hmm..

Tuesday looks like a no-go. Wednesday looks like a possibility. I'd say Thursday looks BEST, but I completely forgot the NFL draft will be on that evening.

BakerWildcat7
    -Cougars-
    I Peench
    iBleedOrange247

Everyone please post your Friday, Saturday, & Sunday schedule. Ideally I'd like us all to be able to attend since we're starting fresh with this new group. If we can find a day everyone can make it for sure this coming weekend then we'll wait. If not, we'll probably just plow forward on Wednesday evening with whoever can be there.

Please get this posted by tomorrow night. Sorry for having you post more days, didn't think it would be this tough to find a window that works for all of us. Thanks guys.

9. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

hello gentlemen i may be in this league so i will give my info. I will be out of town this weekend. i can use my brothers xbox if necessary late sat night around 9pm central, i will be back home by sun evening. i am in texas central time. i am home during the week by 6 pm usually.

10. Alwaysfly

Alwaysfly Walk On

Weds I'm off
    Thursday I work 9 am to 3 pm est
    Friday I work 2 pm to 10 pm est
    Saturday I'm off
    Sunday I work 1030 am to 8 pm

I'm always up late due to work

11. HoundsOfHowl

Say we did it Friday night, that would give us Sat & Sunday for opening weekend, especially if anyone happens to open with a conference game.

12. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

i wont be able to be on friday at all, i will be at work during the day and driving all night. if this just has to happen friday night, i will see what i can do to reorganize for leaving early sat morning, but would not get to play game until sun evening around 8 pm. sorry if this is a hassle, but the little nephew only turns 1 once and my family would kill me if i didn't make the party. Sucks it has to be 300 miles away.

13. IrishBearcat

I may do 12 hour periods for each step if we can't work this out. We'll wait for everyone to post their Fri/Sat/Sun availability first.

14. HoundsOfHowl

Should be open to any time this weekend

15. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Friday night would be best for me, Saturday and Sunday r no good....

16. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

I vote for 12 hour advances. Seems to be the easiest solution

17. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

yes

18. HoundsOfHowl

If we did the 12 hour periods throughout the whole weekend that would work, I think im going to have to work 630-1230 est, on sat. morning, but other than that I should be free all weekend

19. Alwaysfly

Alwaysfly Walk On

Ya 12 hour idea is good