Off-Season Night/Next Season Scheduling

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Off-Season Night/Next Season Scheduling

Hey guys, the season is almost finished! Can everyone list their availability from Wednesday through Sunday night? If we can all agree on a day and time to all get on, we can advance each off-season task once a day until the off-season night. Chances are that it won't take more than an hour and that I will be able to do all the schedules and get us into next season.

When in the off-season, make sure you set READY TO ADVANCE when you are finished with the week. That is more helpful than you can even imagine. This goes for the pre-season as well. When we get to the pre-season, please set ready to advance after you have done your REDSHIRTS, and do them first. Everything else can be done once we get to the next season; it is not necessary to have your recruiting board and depth chart set.

Does anyone have any user games they would like to request? Do not feel obligated to set anything up. In fact, the less requests there are, the easier doing the schedules is. Everyone's schedule will be difficult, but fair, based on their team. I am not out to bury Army, nor am I out to give Notre Dame the easiest schedule in the world.

Your responses are appreciated! Thanks guys!

2. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I'm on after 11 EST almost every night.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

It would seem like the weekend would be best to get everyone on. That being said I'm free after 8pm EST every night and I should be pretty open all weekend.

Also, this makes it sound like we're not going to do everything in 1 night which is what I think you're planning on:

Once a day until the off-season night sounds like what we did before with only 1 advance per day (meaning it'll take a week to get everything done). If in fact you do want to get everything in the offseason done in 1 night, you should reword what you wrote.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

It will be the exact same as we used to do until the off-season night occurs. That will finish the off-season and put us into the pre-season.

If we can do the off-season night on Thursday, then there won't be any delay. If the only time we can all get on is Sunday night, then we are not going to have the dynasty sit idle until then -- we'll move slowly until we can bang the rest out.

----

AMP would you be able to do earlier than 11? Like, would 9 or 10 on Thursday or Sunday work for you?

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Friday night or Saturday is the best for me to put serious time in.

6. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Yes, or I can make it simple. I can save it as an offline dynasty, check if any of my guys are leaving for the draft, let you know who I would like to keep. I can also check out my schedule and post any changes I would like to make. I don't do a whole lot of preseason recruiting and I can change the depth chart once the season starts. Does that make sense to anybody?:D

7. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Wed, Thurs: Open during evening-night
    Fri: Unavailable
    Sun: Unsure, probably later at night though

8. jfosh

jfosh Super

Sunday would work for me for sure. After 9:00 EST of weekdays.

9. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I can't do Thursday or Friday. Maybe Saturday. Sunday is good if we can get it done before 9 eastern. Sorry, my birthday and my dad's at the end of the week.

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I'm open to any night after about 8 or 9pm central time...If I have a set time then I can make just about any time.

11. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Around 9 PM Central is best for my schedule, especially on a week night. The weekend I am more flexible. The only schedule request I have is to try and balance out the home/away schedules. I had 5 home to 7 road games this season.

12. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Alright guys -- it is looking like THIS Wednesday is going to be our only chance at getting this in.

Everyone please do me a favor and post if Wednesday night at 10pm eastern/9pm central/8pm mountain/7pm pacific works for them. We need all 11 guys on-board with this. The time can be adjusted, and it should only take a little more than an hour. We will be into the off-season and have the off-season bonus guys posted around 7pm eastern, so you will then be able to look through it and set up your board.

If it means missing a TV show or something like that, I would hope that you would rather bang out the entire off-season. I know I do.

What does everyone think?

13. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Works for me.

14. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I'm down...

15. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Works for me. I'll be slower during recruiting though... still got a lot of work to do there.

16. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Works for me.

17. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

18. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Yeah I can do that, I will be 15 min late though most likely, I have to run practice until 10pm. But I'll get on as soon as I get home.

19. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Cool with me

20. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Nice! So far that is 8 out of the 11 members.

Just need to hear from JFosh (most likely no problem), AMP, and Dat.

21. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Works for me

22. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Nice!

Only people we need to hear from are Fosh, AMP, and Bruce.

23. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I will be there!

24. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Excellent! Based on the times he posted earlier, so will JFosh.

Bruce has said he is going to stick around, now whether that means the off-season or not is unclear. Hopefully Wednesday at 10pm eastern works for him and he can be there.

25. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I will try and make it but might be sleeping. Its not a big deal either way my stuff is done. And all my recruiting board crap is set to no.