**Off Season Night** Scheduling

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shino45, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

**Off Season Night** Scheduling

Now that we have arrived to the off season we will take a couple of hours one night to progress through All off season activities we do not reach before that night.

What night would be best for most of you? Because of football I assume Saturday and Sunday evening would be out of the picture.... probably Monday Also. So I think either Tomorrow night or Tuesday Night would be the best options.

If you can not make it, you can have someone fill in for you to do your recruiting/position changes ect. Or you can send a list to me with your gamertag and I'll have someone reliable step and assist with your offseason.

Let me know what works best, ideas or if everyone wants to think about another day.

2. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

I can be available any night except for Monday (Ravens fan) around 8pm eastern time to do the offseason activities. Just got a new puppy this week and she seems to settle down for the evening between 7 and 8, so I would probably not have any interruptions after this time of night.

3. Spudnasty

Spudnasty Walk On

I'm probably headed out of town for the weekend so Monday or Tuesday would probably be best for me.

4. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I'm fine with Friday night. Tuesday would be good also. I prefer Friday night.

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Tuesday night works for me.

6. williatr

williatr Walk On

Tuesday night would be great.

7. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Weve got our offseason in the Hurt Locker Tuesday so cant go then. What time are you looking at Shino?

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Tuesday night after 8 should work for me.

9. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Sunday, Monday or Tuesday night are all available for me.

10. PAgamer07

Is there any possible way we can do an every 24 HR advance until the day we finish it all? That will get a lot of stuff out of the way before then.

11. Blaza

That might not be a bad idea Pag.

12. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I would be fine with that . Everyone should be able to pause any FB game their watching or have a few minute's during the day to do that. I for one am ready to get this show on the road.

13. PAgamer07

Yeah that's what we did in The Redshirts, and by the time we did do the rest it was quicker and most of it was already done.

14. williatr

williatr Walk On

I like that idea I'm ready to get going too

15. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Okay it looks like most of us will be available Tuesday night.... So lets shoot for that night 7:30 pm cst/ 8:30 pm est.

Each off season duty does not take that long, so you should be able to handle both.... I actually think it will be easier because you're going to be online at that time.

I like this also, and will advance to the first activities soon. My only concern is if more people will be away this weekend. I all ready know spud stated he could be away for the weekend and I wouldn't want him to miss important steps when I didn't give enough advanced notice..... But if Spud can work something out, and everyone else is for this we will go with that.

16. Spudnasty

Spudnasty Walk On

Unfortunately, my mom got rushed to the hospital today (blood clots in her lungs) so I had to hurry home. She's doing better thankfully, but they are unsure how long she will be in. So feel free to go ahead without me since I have no idea when I will actually back up to school and able to advance.

17. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Sorry to hear that Spud. Glad to hear she is doing better though.

18. Blaza

Bama done with players leaving.

19. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Glad to hear she's better. I know how it is to have a parent in the hospital as my dad (51 at the time) had 12 hour heart surgery last year around this time that he still is not 100% recovered from.

As far as the league is it possible you can give JC or somebody you trust your login info so they can take care of the steps for you?? That;s what people in other leagues have done... Because I don't want to have to sim steps that maybe important for you, but if need be I will.

20. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I talked to spud today. If it doesn't look like he will be back for the offseason night i'll get his info from him.

21. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Reminder, We'll be starting in two hours at 7:30 pm CST, 8:30 pm EST

22. Spudnasty

Spudnasty Walk On

I won't be home from work until around 10pm EST, but I'm going to try to do some recruiting on the computer if I can. Hopefully I will be back in time for position changes, but if not I understand if you guys sim

23. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

advanced to off season week 3

24. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

so exciting. Let's get through this quick! Good luck to y'all.

25. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Advancing to week 4 now