Off-season night...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Jan 20, 2010.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Off-season night...

What night are you thinking about noles? I could do Sat. and late (11pm) sunday.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'd prefer Saturday. I work early on Monday but if we finish by 12 AM EST I am fine either way.

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Saturday night would be my preference as well, but I can do sunday night as long as we aren't starting at midnight EST.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

It will be hard for me to do a weekend night unless its pretty late Saturday...but I dont' need to do much so it's not a big deal if I miss it.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm available Saturday or Sunday night.

6. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Saturday night preferred.

7. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Are u guys all eastern time zone? I'm pst so night for u might not work for me....i guess I'll jus try and get on whatever time u guys decide. If I can't make it oh well...

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

you all beat me to it...

What I am thinking.

If Championship is played Friday:
    Advance to offseason, redistribute invites and get players leaving and transfers knocked out that night. Saturday morning hope to advance to week 2 recruiting then after practice advance to week 3. As soon as my girl gets down here, I "promised" no box unless its netflix or movie. Maybe advance to week 4 late night when were about to go to bed. Sunday set a time and knock the rest out and get to the preseason.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

My Saturday and Sunday is pretty open so this works for me.

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm free up until sunday mid day. If we are not at player changes before then I can go offline and make my moves then give them to someone to take my place in the OD to do for me. I know it may be sort of a hassle but I do have a good bit of changes I'm considering and if I'm not able to I really need someone to do them for me. Noles would you like for me to make another schedule open week chart like I did last season?

11. KnightNoles

naa dont worry about the chart, I just went with what I could do with them once we got into the preseason.. dont have to take up time doing that again but thanks Pops

12. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Your Schedule sounds good with me Knight, as long as you guys give me the Viking game window... by far and away my first football related priority of the weekend!

13. Juggernautblitz

That would work for me too.

14. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I hate to be a bummer but I will be going to St Louis at 9 or 10 am on Saturday for the Blues game and womt be back until Sunday night. I can do it late Friday, as late as it takes.

15. KnightNoles

We will probably do twice a day.. Ill advance at noon (jo enough time to do his since he is Pacific) and then again at night. Maybe we can get enough knocked out and pick a night and get the rest of it done.

16. Juggernautblitz

I will not be able to start until tonight. State Auditor is coming around to all mortgage companies in Fort Wayne early this week so we are in the office today making sure everything up to snuff.

17. KnightNoles

The Champ game probably wont be played until tonight so we probably wont start until late tonight, when I can sneak on the xbox..

18. Juggernautblitz

I will be working til late so I will hop on tonight when I get home. Unfortunately I will probably be coming right back here tomorrow morning too and be here til the afternoon anyway. I'll do what I can when I can.