1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

OFF-SEASON NOW UP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BG, Apr 26, 2010.

1. BG

BG On The Rize!

OFF-SEASON NOW UP

PLAYERS LEAVING NOW UP! ADVANCE TO TRANFERS TOMORROW AT 6 PM EST PER JVIG!!!

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Oh snap...none of my Juniors decided to leave early (except for a Punter--but i recruited one anyway) Damn I know D. Lewis had injury issues every year but I thought he would be ghost for sure. Damn.......lol. I'm Speechless wow....

Somebody check to make sure im not tripping...I thought I would go .500 this year, looks like I might be ok.

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

LOL...looks like Jvig is going to have a spy at Jerzey's place....wow, I wonder why your center wanted to transfer to Tenn, Jvig??

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol im done and lost alot

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I am done didnt lose anything..I wont be here this evening im going to the cavs playoff game WOOHOO lol.. If you guys are allready and waiting on me just advance I will probably have my brother advance it for me

6. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

haha that bastard jersey steals my recruits now I have a Sophomore Center wanting to transfer there but thankfully he stayed.

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol jerzey getting under you skin? lol jk

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Glad more individuals see what the University of Tennessee is becoming, lol

*This WLC ish is garbage!!!