off season rules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

off season rules

Remember do not recruit your team to go over 70 players unless you earned that right.

Remember you may ask players to stay that want to go pro unless

Players leaving
    A player will not be allowed to attempt to sway a player from the pro draft if he:
    is > 95 OVR
    is a JR that has won the Heisman
    is a JR and has won a major award Maxwell (player of the year) or Bednarik (defensive player of the year) and is > 90 OVR
    Kickers and punters can be swayed from pro draft regardless of OVR and class.

Scholarships
    The amount of scholarships that can be offered at any given time will be dictated by the following formula:

A = number of seniors on your team that will graduate
    B = number of underclassmen that qualify for pro draft with aforementioned rules or transfers away from your school.

Players that transfer to your school that you accept should be accounted for as well.

End result have 70 players or less on your team when we get to cuts.

Note: Committed players count against your scholarship limit.

2. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

looks good...tempting to take miami with the talent and prestige level of the team already, but im sticking with GT,

How will we do post-season? will we all get on at one time or not?

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

how do you guys feel about that I'm down but it would have to be around 10 unless we wait til saturday morning or so

4. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

If we were to all go at once, Saturday would be the first time I'd be available.

5. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

sat for me also

6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Wow, with BC I'd have 69 players next year if no one leaves. Oh well, I'll just go after a high profile recruit then.

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

how many seniors do you have leaving and how many guys are on your team right now you have 17 signed

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I have 69 players, 17 of which are seniors, which would give me 18 scholarships. I apologize if I seem out of it for this dynasty, but I know that with the preseason and the beginning of a new season, I will get into the groove and know what's going on more.

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

you're good man and yep you got one more scholly to give make sure you turn off recruiting assistance so you dont go over

10. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

im pretty sure im under by 2 atm, will check for sure tomorrow.