1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Off-Season | S6

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IrishBearcat, May 4, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Week 1 recruiting has arrived

Advance Max: 1 AM EST THURSDAY (6 hours and 4 minutes from this post)

2. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

I finished up week one. there is a lot of good new prospects added to the pool and I think a few of us (CSU) may have good shots at some of them
    PS: finally brought SDSU up to a 4 star program and I am excited for a big year coming up

3. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Week 3 of recruiting I was ranked 90th and then in Week 4 I am ranked 48th thanks all to signing the number #1 WR (5 Star) and the #17 QB (4 Star) in the nation...

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I got some decent recruits this year! I got a JUCO QB who turned out to be a 75 OVR punter!! I'm really excited about that, I didn't land the guy I went after all year. It was a total surprise. Filled most of the wholes that I needed to, so overall it was a very good class for BYU. Third best in the MWC I believe.

5. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

I dont know where to put this but I was looking at some teams in the nation and Alabama is a joke... Several of their RBs I recruited and they signed with UA. Their starter that is a SR is 99 OVR (rushed for over a 1000 yards), their backup who is a JR is 98 OVR and only had just over 100 yards.... their SO RB is 93 OVR.... many of use would like to have RB's like that especailly a back like that could start all 4 years in the MWC as opposed to 1 or 2 years at Alabama... just something I saw. Samething with Oklahoma...