Off-Season | S6

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IrishBearcat, May 4, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Week 1 recruiting has arrived

Advance Max: 1 AM EST THURSDAY (6 hours and 4 minutes from this post)

2. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

I finished up week one. there is a lot of good new prospects added to the pool and I think a few of us (CSU) may have good shots at some of them
    PS: finally brought SDSU up to a 4 star program and I am excited for a big year coming up

3. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Week 3 of recruiting I was ranked 90th and then in Week 4 I am ranked 48th thanks all to signing the number #1 WR (5 Star) and the #17 QB (4 Star) in the nation...

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I got some decent recruits this year! I got a JUCO QB who turned out to be a 75 OVR punter!! I'm really excited about that, I didn't land the guy I went after all year. It was a total surprise. Filled most of the wholes that I needed to, so overall it was a very good class for BYU. Third best in the MWC I believe.

5. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

I dont know where to put this but I was looking at some teams in the nation and Alabama is a joke... Several of their RBs I recruited and they signed with UA. Their starter that is a SR is 99 OVR (rushed for over a 1000 yards), their backup who is a JR is 98 OVR and only had just over 100 yards.... their SO RB is 93 OVR.... many of use would like to have RB's like that especailly a back like that could start all 4 years in the MWC as opposed to 1 or 2 years at Alabama... just something I saw. Samething with Oklahoma...