Off-Season Schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Off-Season Schedule

Here's what I had in mind:

Whenever the off-seaosn starts, I'll want to move as quickly as possible. I was thinking I would announce each new step here in the forums, and then each of you could either set your teams ready to advance, or just let us know here if you done for the season (say, if you sign your last guys in week one of the off-season recruiting, you could just put "done with recruiting" in this thread, and we'll sim right past you.

I just don't want a situation in which we all have to wait because one guys forgets to set himself ready to advance. If we move fast enough, we could be into next season before I have to leave on Friday.

But that's up to you guys.

2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

just to clarify...you can sign up to 75 guys...this includes an extra spot or 2 opening up if a guy leaves early, yes?

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I'll need all my recruiting weeks. And I'm down with finishing with up before Friday.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Absolutely. I plan on losing someone, and I also left one spot open. If no one leaves, I can sign one guy in the off-season. If three leave, I'll be able to sign my full compliment of 25 scholarships. I just can't go over 75 - ever.

5. brucebond

brucebond Walk On

i have my fantasy football draft @ 8 pm Thursday night. but i can do anything else besides that.

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Does anyone want to try and knock it all out some time tomorrow night? I have a JV football game I have to attend thursday, and I have to coach friday night. But I could do it tomorrow night anytime y'all want.

We did this in another league and it literally took 2 hours and we we were all ready for week 1

7. brucebond

brucebond Walk On

give me hard times of when yall are gonna advance from week to week and i'll make it work tomorrow night.

for example

8 pm est, 9 pm est, 10 pm est, ect......

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'm trying to recruit from the OD page on-line and I get no records found for both my recruiting board and for searched prospects?

9. Goose

Goose Walk On

I can make tonight work for recruiting.

10. vatechhokie01

can't recruit right now. still on talking to players week right? nothing should show up online at the moment.

11. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

i can do it all tonight.. i get off work at 9pm est so anytime around 9:45 is good for me

12. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Tonight would work for me too...I'm at work tomorrow night (unless we can use the computer) until 10pm CST.

13. Goose

Goose Walk On

And we can only do that from the PS3?

14. vatechhokie01

im willing to wait for sample and see what we can get through tonight if everyone else is.

heath

15. Goose

Goose Walk On

That's going to be rough. but if things run quick I'm game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.