1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Off-Season Team Trade?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by NatiSaint, Oct 30, 2009.

1. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Off-Season Team Trade?

Was wondering if this was gonna be possible. I am looking to get outta Chicago and wanna know if thats going to be possible or if im gonna be stuck a bear!

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm in the same boat. We should start a thread for people that may be interested in changing teams. I was the last guy to sign up at the start of the season and got defaulted into the Steelers. I like them, but they're not my 1st choice. I'd move if I got a team I liked more. I wanted to move when a team opened up mid season but wasn't allowed to since it was the middle of the season.

3. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

I guess I can stick with "Da Bears" but hmmm do I really want to?

4. GoGators

yeah, pretty lackluster activity here.

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    i'm ok with it, but i don't want team trading to get all crazy.

6. dodgecharger

dodgecharger Guest

id be interested in switchen with both of u under a few cinditions ,hit me up on aim-dopecharger

7. GoGators

what team are you dodge?

8. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

nati...i'll take the bears for the Titans...I've only played 2 games with the titans, so not really attached to them. I'm a vikings fan, so would like to get back to the nfc norse.