Off-Season Thread, S4

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IrishBearcat, Mar 20, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

@BakerWildcat7
    @DMan22
    @fuzzyl0gic
    @JOEDESIGNS
    @MNoffke
    @Oshiomogho
    @UofCWildcat

Off-Season will begin 7:30 PM EST promptly. Feel free to turn your mic on during the process as well!

New guys: Invites will be sent around 7 PM EST. Please read all stickies prior to participation.

Everyone: We will go all the way up to pres-season 2014, but it is not required to be done until noon EST tomorrow (Monday). Hopefully everyone can just crank it out and we can start the week tonight, but it won't be required with the NCAA March Madness games and such.

**Everyone needs to fill out a pre-season survey prior to kickoff. Please PM me desired OOC games if you don't believe you will be able to get it done before week 1 begins.**

Lastly, everyone needs to read the rules carefully as there are some changes that were made to make us more compatible with Tradition Sports Online rules and ideals. You are expected to read and know all of the rules & expectations. League activity will have a minimum requirement of everyone getting their games in on time, posting a recap about each game every week in the game summaries subforum, participating in scouting reports, and also bringing something else to the table such as freshman of the year watch, recruiting news/analysis, power rankings, etc. Your activity is just as important as completing your games. Several of our older members will be expected to step up bigtime in this area or action will be taken.

Excited for the group we have right now, 2014 is setting up to be a very competitive and intriguing season.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I will be conducting the offseason for The Rise starting at 6, but we have a head start (at week 3) and it shouldn't take as long. I will be there a little late.

3. IrishBearcat

That's fine, I'll send you and invite soon so you can start looking at your team to help save ya some time.

4. IrishBearcat

Servers are failing miserably, we'll schedule a new offseason date & time depending on how soon the servers are back up and working properly. I'll keep you guys posted.

5. IrishBearcat

Not all "green lights" work when people set themselves ready to advance. Please post here or text me if you have done your players leaving. We will finish the rest of pre-season @9PM EST tomorrow. Please fill out the pre-season survey as well.

6. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Looks like I was the only one that had a player leaving. I believe I had a LB that wanted to transfer however, he decided to stay...

7. IrishBearcat

DMan's RB Radley is leaving too. His xbl account expired today and he's in the process of renewing it as we speak. 9PM EST for offseason guys.

8. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Looks like he would be beneficial if he stays with Utah losing a lot of WR's and their starting QB.

9. IrishBearcat

Yeah I watched a few of DMan's games and his RB Radley was definitely a player. He's got quicks.

10. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I have to work tonight until midnight, so I won't be able to make offseason tonight. Sorry guys.

11. IrishBearcat

Alright, it'd be cool if you could get pre-season done tonight. Noon tmr is pre-season adv max as well.

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Hate you. He wanted to head to Las Vegas. So just like when you beat me this year, Hate you >:[

13. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

I thought about letting him go and hope that I could land a top prospect in recruiting at the LB position but then I run the chance of one not being available and the talent level I would be looking for. Heading into recruiting with no one leaving I only have 2 scholarships left. I am hoping to land a 5 star sleeper and this T that is still on my board.