1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Off-Season Thread, S5 (Week 1)

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IrishBearcat, Apr 12, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Just advanced after getting fucking HEISMANED to the max by Oregon. They were running hurry up and were snapping the ball with their online 5 yards behind the qb. Was glitchy as fuck but we'll take 10-3!

Only Noffke and I had any players leaving. I'll advance as soon as he texts me he's done (which I presume will be sometime tomorrow morning).

It'd be cool if we could get week 1 done before we start. It would really kill any need to rush.

Fuzzy & Cougar must get their summaries done. Baker is swamped as a he'll be taking care of a newborn pretty soon and asked me for a slight extension. He has until Wednesday night.

Get err done and see you fellas at 4:55 PM EST SHARP.

2. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

HOORAY!
    [​IMG]

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Now we got Spongebob in San Diego... What else could go wrong?

4. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

all three players that wanted to leave are staying... good thing since that SS i kinda needed (since the senior graduated), i see why he wanted to leave after not playing for 2 years and being redshirted... his reaction was all he wanted was to be given a chance...

5. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Week 1 Recruiting is here. We will advance to week 2 recruiting at 4:55PM EST sharp.