Off Season Tonight??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by xXPHACTR, Sep 19, 2010.

1. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

Off Season Tonight??

Guys are we going to do the off season tonight or tomorrow night? Cimmy will you be around today to do it or did you get tied up? Everyone try to put some input in this real quick so we can nail this down or plan for tomorrow night.

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

tonight

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

No, we're not doing it tonight. If everyones games are done, Paw can advance it to the offseason.

4. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

I'll check on it in a bit. If everyone is done i'll advance to the offseason and then await Cimmy's word on anything else.

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I don't have time tonight, gonna have to be tomorrow.

6. ThePaw

I tried advancing it but it wouldn't let me. Says the online dynasty is busy and asks me to retry. I've retried about 4 times by now. May have to just wait for Cimmy.

7. ThePaw

I got it past one week. Now everyone has a bye, so I have to wait 20 more mins to advance again. ONLY GOING TO ADVANCE IT TO the offseason. Nothing past that.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Thanks Paw

9. ThePaw

Wow Louisville got fucked. It didn't register his bowl game afterall....

10. ThePaw

Good news though...You're still ranked #5 Louisville. I don't know what happened with your game though.

Anyways, it's advanced to players leaving. That's all i'm going to advance to tonight. From here on out it's Cimmy.

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

my players must be pissed. I spent more time than ever (4hrs+) trying to sway mofos to come back to school.

12. ThePaw

I didn't have anyone leave besides graduations. Even RW decided to stay. No time spent at all. Maybe if you treat your players better bigtubb_ they would be more willing to come back ;)

13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

them bums! 4 wanted to go pro and 3 or 4 wanted to transfer

14. Dave

Dave Walk On

I can't make it tomorrow night. Can we just do each section and give 24 hours for everyone to complete them? I'm guessing any night would be hard to get all 12 people so someone will miss out if we do it all in one night.

15. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

I made out pretty well. Only Marvin Jones and DJ Holt wanted to go pro earl and both are going to comeback. Isi Sofele wanted to transfer but he came back. My only loss was Alex Logan a FR(RS) who is going to FS.

16. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

That takes incredible way to long and is not good for league moral. I think it was clear that everyone wanted to do it all in one night. But if people are changing up now we can possible do advances two advances a day one in the AM and one in the PM.

17. Dave

Dave Walk On

Not good for league moral? How many people have posted in this thread or the thread with the poll about doing the offseason all in one night? I don't even think a majority of the league did so how many people will be able to make it?

18. Dave

Dave Walk On

Also people who work during the week can't do advancing in the am.

19. quietstrm

quietstrm Walk On

good point Dave. I won't be able to do it in am. Its tough finding a time when 12 people can all be free and do their thing. Y not just advance one part/ day. Or make it a 2day thingy (splitting the whole ordeal into two parts). I wanted to get it all done 2nite but its sounds like we are doing it tomorrow night. I have plans I'll see what I can do.

20. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

Leagues are on a high after a great season. People want to get to the next season as quickly as possible to keep the momentum rolling. I have done it both ways and by the time you finish 1 advance everyday the entire momentum is gone. People agree that it takes way to long and wish they had done it the other way lol. We have 10 votes for either Sunday or Monday. The majority of the group was open to either day depending on start times.

By no means is two advances ideal but if people are going to question doing it all in one night now we need to figure something out. This should have been brought up before the majority agreed to do it all in one night. You can advance it at 9 or 10 PM people sign on and do the stuff and then Cimmy/Paw would advance in the AM. You come home from work and do your stuff and Cimmy advances at night very easy to get done.

21. Dave

Dave Walk On

I understand where you are coming from, but we only had 6 people vote in that poll not 10. I would like to get it all done in one night, but with 12 people with different schedules it doesn't seem possible. If everyone would have voted then I think we could have done it in one night, but we didn't even have a majority.

22. ThePaw