*****Off season Update, News, and Discussion*****

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shino45, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

*****Off season Update, News, and Discussion*****

First I want to thank everybody for a good first season. We had some hiccups in the beginning with some users, but finished with a good group of guys. For the most part we got games played on time and moved along at a good pace. Want to congratulate Hotrod on his National Championship and Charter on hid undefeated regular season. I honestly did not think either of those would be possible to pull off in this league format. But just know that both of you have targets on your backs.

With the first season being a success there is always room for improvement. One thing I like that other leagues have is team pages. That something we will do going forward. It will be your thread to talk about everything your team… recruiting, recaps, news, whatever. Also this season I would like for everyone to keep track of their recruits. I was doing it for awhile for all teams, but it’s a lot to find information on everybody’s recruit each advance. It’s easy to type the info up in excel in paste it in the forums. Also it would be nice if some people would volunteer to add some sort of content, it could be weekly, by weekly, 4 times a season or whatever. I will do a weekly game of the week, and every once in awhile do something about the current picture in the ACC and SEC. But look around other leagues for ideas. We have some really nice leagues here at TF with some good content. It’s the chatter and the content that keeps the league exciting and more personal.

If you have any suggestions or concerns go ahead and express yourself. Also if you no longer have that much interest in this league let me know and I can find a replacement. There is no need to stay or participate in a league that is not going to interest you. I would rather you let it be known now in year one instead of later.

Also I felt the sliders were good for our first season, but with the new patch they will have to be tweaked. I’ll be doing a lot of testing over the next few days trying to get the gameplay as close to it was last season as possible.

And a reminder to check the off season rules for position changes and scholarships before Tuesday night. That’s when we will knock out the off season stuff. I expect to have the schedule done and advanced to week 1 by Wednesday night.