Off-Season Week 2 is Here

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, May 22, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Advancing to Week 2 now.

Good luck everyone.

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Sweet will knock it out at 10:20 pm est

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Got my stuff done already.

I lost my top 2 on the depth chart at FS, HB, and RT, so I had a few schollys added to my list. Reached into Colorado and snagged the top FS in this class. He might be playing on day one. I also had some guys Soft-Committed without offers. I had been recruiting these guys all season on the off chance I would get an opening. Turned out to be a good idea, and I filled three of six spots in the first week. I'll fill one more for sure this week, and then either get the two biggies left on my board, or simply go without and save the schollys for next season, when I have only six seniors.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Not even half of use are done, so rather than risk the inevitable complaints, I am going to hold until morning.

Tomorrow - I will advance when I get up, and then run the rest of the off-season tomorrow night. That will be two full days to get in three weeks of recruiting. That's enough time. We push through to position changes as quickly as possible, and then hold long enough to honor dude's request. After that, it's pre-season time. One day for that (mostly for me to work with schedules) and then we're on our way to the final season.

5. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Done with week 2

6. justadude

justadude Walk On

Done with week 2