Off-Season Year I

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Apr 11, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Off-Season Year I

We can get started with the discussion on how we want to do this, all in one night or just advance a week a night. Post your thought here.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

One night would be the best, but I could only do that during the week and after 9:30 edt.

3. I agree. If that does not work for everyone maybe we could do an advance in the off season every 12 hours or something.

4. Doing it on one night would be ideal but I think its gonna be hard to get everyone on at the same time.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

i have every tuesday wedensday thursday and friday off so I'm available. I am done with recruitin though.

6. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

i'd like one night if we can.

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

It doesn't make a big difference to me. Unfortunately, I am going to be out of town all week. I will be in Arizona for the club tennis national championships. We qualified for the first time this year and the trip is being paid for by MSU, so I can't really turn that one down haha. I am going to try to have one of my roommates log on and do the recruiting if its not an all in one night thing, but who knows how dependable they are going to be.

8. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I'm available weekdays 5pm-1am EST and anytime on weekends. I'll do whatever is easiest for everyone.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hey are you playing in Surprise, AZ? They have a real nice new facility right by my house where they host a lot of tournaments.

10. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Are we going to do this in one night???