Off Season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mozaaik, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

What's up everyone? With my season now being officially over, it's time for me to begin my off season until madden 16.

First off, I want to say thanks to Keller for allowing me to become a part of this league. As most of you know, this has been my first online league experience and it has been a fun journey through 15. I have learned a lot and meet some fantastic people, not to mention had possibly the most Madden fun I have ever had.

Secondly, I would like to give a big shout to Freakskull for going above and beyond his afc commish duties and practically handled most of the HaW duties over the past couple of weeks. Didn't mean to leave you hanging man, just been busy with other things outside of gaming, plus my minecraft kick lately lol. I tried to do as much as i could when I was given a heads up (auto pilots) but you usually beat me there and with advances lol.

Lastly, thank all of you for being a part of HaW and creating the fun filled, unique league that we have today. You guys all made my first online league a great experience.

With all of that, I am beginning my off season early and taking time away from madden to focus on other games. I will be around the site from time to time like I have been lately, but if any of you wanna game you have my GT (or at least you should). Take care guys, see you all in 16! :)

P.S. Go Broncos!

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 3
  2. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

I would like to echo everything Mozzy Mozbourne said here. Thank you all. I will be doing everything I can to make sure the last few rounds go smoothly, I can't wait to see who takes the last title!

• Like Like x 2
  3. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

"Other games" aka minecraft.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

Lol i am slowly working on Arkham Knight too, but yes. Minecraft.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

++ on the props to Freakskull - he's basically been the commissioner all season and he's been pretty much the only one advancing the file, handling autopilots and such. Couldn't have done it without him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

• Like Like x 3