Off-Season

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Off-Season

I'll make a more detailed post about this at lunch, but here is what we're looking at, depending on when the NC game is played:

Thursday at 9:30pm EDT, do the whole thing
    Sunday at 9:30pm EDT: Advance one stage per day/when I'm able with visiting relatives for Easter until then
    Monday at 9:30pm EDT: Advance one stage per day/when I'm able with visiting relatives for Easter until then

What can everyone do?

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I am busy all thursday night, I dont even think me and Jello can play till friday due to our unmatching schedules

3. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Unfortunately, I can't make Thursday evening at all. Sunday is best, Monday would work too. I like the idea of advancing a stage at a time until we find a day we can all do.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    If we do Sunday, I will have both the Deuce and this one...

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

E-League > The Deuce! :D

How does Monday of next week look for everyone?

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Monday is the National Championship for BBall, just fyi, I don't know if that affects anyone but if the Spartans make the final thats what I'll be doing.

It's going to be tough for me to get it all in in one day this weekend. Thursday night would be perfect but it doesn't look like anyone can do that.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Yea, I'll tell the fastest moving dynasty on TF that I'm going to hold them up.:)

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Sunday would work for me. Monday I'll likely be watching hoops.

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

And which were you in first?? Thought so. :D

----------

For Monday, the NC game starts at 9:21pm EDT. This is right in the middle of "FUCK WE CAN'T DO THE OFFSEASON" time. As such, Monday is out.

With advanced planning, can we plan for doing a stage per day until Tuesday night at 9:30pm EDT?

Here is how the schedule looks:

Friday Night: NC Game, advance to End of Season week when I get home from being out (GRAB THE FILE)

Saturday: 10:15am EDT, I'll advance through Player Departures/Transfers and get those lists posted. We will then be in off-season recruiting week one. At this point, which should be around 10:30/11am, Dat will have to post the list of off-season bonus guys. As always, DO NOT RECRUIT (without potentially screwing yourself over) until this list is posted.

I'm gone from 11:15am Saturday until Sunday evening/night visiting family for Easter.

Sunday Night: Advance to week 2 of off-season recruiting.

Monday Night: Advance to week 3 of off-season recruiting. I'll do this before the NCAA BB Championship so that we can all have time before it to get this in, because if your favorite school wins (or you win a pool), celebration might ensue afterwards.

Tuesday Night: Advance to week 4 of off-season recruiting, off-season night begins at 9:30pm.

Based on how much we will have covered by then, it should go SUPER fast with us not having cuts. I should be able to get the schedules done and advance to the next regular season Tuesday night.

How does the above suit everyone???

10. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

That sounds fair, the only day I couldn't make it this week wouldn't be able to make a full offseason night is Easter Sunday, but I can definitely find time to log one, do one stage then log off.

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

Sounds good. I will also be busy Monday if the Spartans make the Title game.

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Works for me.

13. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Tuesday's fine. Forgot about the game Monday.

14. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Im good with that.

15. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Tuesday works for me too