Off-Season

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by nikpin, Oct 25, 2010.

1. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Incoming Transfers:

UAB- Dan Andrews HB FR 77 OVR from Alabama
    ULL- Steve Kane SS FR(RS) 82 OVR from LSU
    EMU- Jamil Daniels C FR 82 OVR from Ohio State, Daniel Pitts DT SO(RS) 77 OVR from Michigan, Leon Henderson ROLB SO 76 OVR from Pitt
    Army- Patrick Sherman SS FR 81 OVR from Penn State, Barry Brunetti QB SO(RS) 83 OVR from WVU
    Ark St- Roosevelt Fitzpatrick TE FR 75 OVR from Arkansas, Joe Davis MLB SO(RS) 82 OVR from Bama, Brandon Ivory DT SO(RS) 75 OVR Arkansas State
    USU- Adrian Sapp QB FR(RS) 80 OVR from Texas
    Idaho- Bryan Bennett QB SO(RS) 83 OVR from Oregon, Rashad Carrington HB SO 75 OVR from Ariz St

Players Leaving:
    ULL- Jarret Swaby FS JR(RS) 82 OVR
    ASU- Dontae Aycok HB SO(RS) 83 OVR(All-American)

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Why do I never get any transfers?

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Tough luck for Deaf, he thought he had Aycock for at least another year. Not so fast my friend.

In case you're wondering Deaf, we don't sway All Americans. On the bright side, while you're back down in your rightful place in the cellar of the conference, we can see how he does in the draft!

4. DirtycashDylan

Week 1 is up. I'll adv again around 8 pm cst and every 12 hours/asap after that unless you get with me.

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Oh what the fuck? This motherfucker's an 83OVR!!!!! Dumbass leaving for the NFL cuz he has one good year at my shitty school...go for it Aycock you bastard I fucking disown you

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

And how am I supposed to save the draft class if you already skipped players leaving?

7. Bl0ndeRedHead

Not so fast my friend, I have Jakhari Gore now at HB, former LSU halfback that sat out this year transferring. And about 4 other guys that were just sitting this year in their transfer years. Next year should be my best year.

8. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

This kid is a boss... will be a terror in the secondary after taking over for Swaby who is staying for 1 more year

9. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

So did you already advance past the transfer stage? I don't think I want that qb.

10. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Yessir! I'll take em!

11. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Ok now ive got a question... before the season I thought I could sign 12 guys max. Now after players have left on my recruiting needs is shows 53 total players. So did I do my math wrong in the beginning and can I sign more or not?

12. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

And it says im rdy to advance but im not rdy if I can recruit. Just waiting on the verdict here. Only thing I can think of is transfers dont show up in that?

13. nikpin

If I remember correctly it should give u the option under dynasty options still. If not we can just kick Dylan in his vag.

• Like Like x 1
  14. nikpin

Yea we advanced to week 1, we didn't think anyone was going to refuse transfers at this point but if you want to cut a 83 OVR QB be my guest.

15. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

You can sign up to 70 players total. For example, if you had 64 players on your roster, and had 16 seniors on the team, you would be allowed to sign 22 to scholarships. (replacing 16 seniors and taking you up to 70 total.). But be careful of walk-ons. If you sign up to 70 players but didn't sign a punter or backup center, the CPU will make you take a walk-on, and you will have signed over your limit and will get the hammer dropped. Also, and somebody else can correct me if I'm wrong, but the transfers content toward your 70 even during their transfer year. I'll have to look at it when I get home. But if you are showing 53 players on your roster, you should be able to sign up to 17 (if you're not taking any walk-ons).

16. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Go to Dynasty Setup -> Download Draft Class ; see if that works for you.

17. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Second straight QB transfer. Neither will probably see the field though with my QB being only a sophomore next year. 80 ovrall will be an excellent back up though lol. Idaho QB will drop down to 3/4 on the QB depth chart :)

18. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I could swear at the beginning of the year I had 70 total with 12 Srs tho. Now I have 54 total with 12 signed...

19. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

On dynasty wire it even shows a different number. I guess I have 55 total with the incoming transfers, so I can take 15 total.

20. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I'm thru w/ recruiting so no need to wait on me to set to rdy.

21. DirtycashDylan

advanced to week 2. I'll advance to week 3 in 12 hours or so.

22. DirtycashDylan

adv to week 3. There were 2 users without green dots.

Let me be clear, adv every 12 hours isn't to dilly dally, it's to make sure everyone on different schedules has access to recruiting at some point. In other words, if you just finished playing Halo or COD an hour ago but you got off with 2 hours to go in the deadline and there's no green dot by your name, I'm going to assume you recruited and just didn't hit 'Ready To Advance'.

If you don't care, I don't either but I don't want anyone getting mad at me.

adv again by 6 pm cst.

23. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Hey I cannot get onto the website to do my recuriting at work and dont't get off work until 6pm central time, can you extend the deadline about 30 minutes?

24. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

That sounds reasonable...

25. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I can never set visits when I try to do it on the computer...It always has an error and hangs up on the freaking recruit..so gay