Off-season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -4-, Jun 1, 2011.

1. -4-

-4- Walk On

Advanced to off-season... Finally :).

Again 9 AM and 9 PM advances until we are done. I will skip the steps we don't need to do.

Next advance is 9 AM EST tomorrow morning.

2. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Fixing to get on it right now. For the recruiting can you only offer scholarships for the number of seniors you have or did I read it wrong? @-4-

3. -4-

-4- Walk On

Below are the players that have requested to leave... If you lose anyone let me know who so that it's easier for me to check your roster to grant you that scholarship. I will update scholarships at the next advance.

Texas the way I'm going to penalize you is this... you must let all of the guys that want to go pro or transfer leave since you are 4 over your scholarship limit and three guys want to leave. This includes your QB. I would penalize you with scholarships for next season, but this is our last season. If I find these guys on your team, it will result in removal. Sorry if this is too harsh for you, but I think it is fair.

FSU
    Steve Peterson 96 OVR HB

LSU
    Brad Morris 91 OVR CB
    Kyle Swain 88 OVR SS

MIA
    Kyle White 87 OVR C
    V Hawkins 68 OVR QB
    J Hardy 78 OVR MLB
    Will Sanders 92 OVR OLB
    Phil Cunningham 90 OVR MLB
    Travis Mills 82 OVR HB

ND
    TJ Hawkins 94 OVR LE

ORE
    David Wallace 91 OVR RT
    Pedro Henry 90 OVR C
    Tyler Lloyd 84 OVR CB
    Matt Walker 85 OVR G
    Sean Sanders 85 OVR K

OSU
    Curt Alexander 93 OVR RE
    Ray Harris 94 OVR QB
    Lee Hicks CB 83 OVR

Texas
    Will Allen QB 94 OVR
    Charles Parks FS 85 OVR
    Marcus Cowan WR 96 OVR

TENN
    R Mosley 90 OVR WR
    D Fountain 81 OVR HB

USC
    Ryan Riggs 92 OVR FS

no one wants to leave MSU, MICH, and FLA

4. -4-

-4- Walk On

Yeah... that is correct. If you lose guys I will give you their scholarships though.

Usually I'd give everyone +1 or +2 but the CPU is so awful at recruiting, so we had to enforce a strict limit.

5. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

I lost the CB. Everyone else stayed.

6. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

My RB stayed so I didn't lose anyone..

7. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

:mad:

8. joshwitt

joshwitt Walk On

I lost a MLB, OLB and my sophomore RB who ran for 1799 yards. Not a happy night in Miami. UGH!

9. thequick135

thequick135 Walk On

my homeboy ryan riggs stayed

too bad i lose 3 99's and 2 97's as seniors

10. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

@-4- Lost the WR kept the RB.

11. bhenry37

bhenry37 Walk On

Both my guys stayed!

12. bhenry37

bhenry37 Walk On

Although I lost 13 players rated a 90 or better. That hurts.

13. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

yes it was harsh.you could had put this in your message you sent me on XBL and that would had been fine.i dont need any of them dudes to stay for me to be good Cowan sucks parks is ok and allen is good because of me. so no i wont and dont need to talk to any of them just too stay...it's not that big of a deal.

14. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Going over the scholarship limit is a big deal and is frowned upon here at TOS. I'm glad our commish has a backbone and will do something about it cause it can be taken advantage of. But if the rest of us are recruiting the right way, then so should you. That's why its a big deal.

• Like Like x 1
  15. -4-

-4- Walk On

Its a pain for me to msg on XBL. Takes way too long to say what i need to say and I don't have a keyboard I can plug in. But just because I update everyone via XBL message everytime I advance doesn't mean I don't expect everyone to check this forum daily. I just wanted to make sure you knew the consequences before you tried to convince anyone to stay.

On another note... glad you will be fine with the loss of those guys.

16. -4-

-4- Walk On

Advanced to Week One of offseason recruiting. Next advance is tonight at 9 PM. The CPU over-recruited for Michigan and Florida so you guys are done... sorry about that.

17. -4-

-4- Walk On

Scholarships

FLA- 11/10
    MICHIGAN- 17/14
    Texas- 15/14
    USC- 8/15
    MSU- 11/18
    OSU- 10/18
    ND- 15/13
    ORE- 10/15
    FSU- 16/17
    LSU- 18/18
    TENN- 12/17
    MIAMI- 11/15

@edge7771 Just saw ND is also over... didn't even realize it. I take it you probably had CPU recruiting assistance on. But, nevertheless I sent you a MSG about what I want done. I think it is fair.

18. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I had 16 scholarships avl. You gave me 3 extra since I only had 60 players on my team.

19. -4-

-4- Walk On

I'm pretty sure that was last year when you were OSU with 62-63 players and I gave you four or five extras and then said I'd give you the rest the following year to spread it out, but then you moved to ND.

I checked through all of your posts on our old forum and found no requests for more scholarships since you have moved to Notre Dame.

The only people that questioned my counts or asked for more were Miami, LSU, and USC.

I can't look at your roster at the moment, but if you truly are low on players then you are probably OK, but I really don't think you told me. But, seriously I don't think my punishment was too harsh anyways.

20. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Well, I didn't wake up early enough this morning to sway anyone, so I am guessing they all left.

21. -4-

-4- Walk On

Yeah... it said you hadn't done it. I gave you three scholarships. Also, if you are really low on players let me know and you can even have more. OSU only had 62 or 63 like 2 years ago because some guy was cutting all the guys that he didn't play to make his team look really good.

22. Wick36

>.<
    Those recruits will probably never see the field anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  23. -4-

-4- Walk On

I know... on the off-chance that you do find someone that you can use this season, you have them.

24. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

Me and him had already talk about all of this in the early part of the year which was about 4 or 5weeks ago, and at the time i did not know their was a scholarship limit and when he told me and i fixed it so ya i know it's a big deal Ctvolfan. i just did not know about the players leaving but oh well all 3 can be replaced. i atleast think you for replying.

25. Wick36

#BoldPrediction

Without seeing my team yet, I predict the first Big Ten Title since 2014 and the first BCS National Championship appearance since 2010 for the Buckeyes this year.