Off-season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Aug 29, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

After Much Thinking on the Subject alot of you have wanted the ability to move around to different teams. I will allow this move due to fact i don't want to keep too much limitations on what we do on the CC. My only request is that everyone please be smart in your decision making in deciding where you want to go to which school this does affect your prestige and the incoming recruits for the coming year.

With that I hope everyone will enjoy this 1st CC Off-season and Good Luck with whatever comes your way.

We will have a Psn chat GG for the event. this will be dragged out a couple days the deadline is Tuesday. cause i plan to get to the pre-season on that night.

2. bamagrad

We started the CC tonight we have til Tues to get it done.

Next up is indyballin22

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

An offer was extended by ECU and i accepted. Moved from a state to ECU pirates. Wheres the next cj2k?? ;)

4. bamagrad

Correct Derek, we did have some Moves last night as

Derek goes from Ark St(eventhough they signed an extension on their HC) to go to ECU to Help the Pirate Offense.

CoachRW goes from West Mich to take the Job at Baylor.

and Sox and Gators goes from Florida Atlantic (so much for not leaving Fla) to head to the Bluegrass State of Kentucky to be the DC of the Kentucky Wildcats.

More Moves to Come

• Like Like x 1
  5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Ucf asked a lower prestige coach over me....I would of took UCF job over Kentucky in a heartbeat

6. bamagrad

We are Currently in Week 3 of Recruiting and plan on finishing tonight. so everyone please be on tonight, so we can finish and move to the Pre-season by Wed. so i can start on the Schedules. We'll have the GG Psn Chat on tonight so everyone look for yr invite. Hope to see everyone there.

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I accepted the OC position at Army

However, when advance to players leaving happened, I could not access it. I then went to work. I just tried 2x this am andI still can't get in, I keep getting a transfer failed message and even if I wanted to recruit last night I was at work when you advanced past players leaving.

Please note I know I was probably last one left, I can handle that so I am not upset not being able to recruit about that I am more aggravated that I can't access the dynasty from PS3.

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

He's gna have to boot u

9. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

That's what I figured. I did text bamagrad and let him know last night and also this morning that it was still failing.

Was it because I was still in the dynasty when he advanced?

10. DC

DC Shake n Bake

No it's just a offseason glitch. It's happening randomly to people. I can get in just fine

11. bamagrad

Yeah and when i went to Boot Bc it swapped Commish Roles also. so check yr machines and reinvite bcduggan and myself.

12. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

i was booted from gg so reinvite me also please

13. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

I just tried to login into ea dynasty hub to try and look at my recruits and I think I got booted too because dynasty hub says that I am not in a dynasty

14. bamagrad

Everyone Let me Know if you do not have access, this happened due to Bc not being able to reload back into the dynasty, i booted him planning on reinviting him and the glitch hit GG. So either the Dynasty is Lost and done or someone else is the commish. either way I do have a plan B. Seen the chatter lately on similar issues so i had a plan b just in case.

People Booted so far.
    bcduggan
    Sox and Gators
    Indyballin
    bamagrad