Off-season!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Oct 14, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Off-season!

is now up. I will advance to transfer request wed at 1 central.

i will keep posting times for advance. if at anytime we have 9 out of 11 finished we WILL advance, even recruiting. off-season are league killers.

if at anytime i can find a day we can all do it or at least most of us we will.

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

That's 1 pm right?

3. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

sounds good.

9 of 11 you will auto advance but after your allotted time is expired, correct?

4. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

hey BKhog...whatever time you designate to do the off season...I'm good...are you going to open a chat session so we can do it all in 1 night...it would go faster, especially if everyone says they will be on during that time.

5. DerrrFree22

DerrrFree22 Guest

BK - I really think advancing BEFORE a deadline under any circumstances is a bit of a wild idea. If you want people to go fast then move the deadlines forward - but let's not cut corners because that is going to piss off membership. I almost quit because I got skipped a whole day before a deadline. Everyone puts a lot of time into these things and to be skipped is wasting our efforts. If you are that impatient, then move the deadline to be like every 12 hours - midnight and noon every day.

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i say just get everyone on during a certain time and use the psn chat feather to text back and forth.....but need everyone at the same time...mpst people avent even responded here, we do it this way because offseason is a killer

7. DerrrFree22

DerrrFree22 Guest

I'm fine with doing the recruiting in the off season with everyone getting on at the same time.

I do have a problem with being skipped week 15 a DAY BEFORE THE DEADLINE - so I am objecting more to the "When 9 out of 11 people have finished even before the deadline, then we will advance" comment. I'll quit if I am skipped before a deadline again.

8. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Ill agree more about skipping people, we need to only advance when everyone is up...but with that said if one person is holding up the advance then..im sorry for them...offseason is probally the one time you want to check alot..boards and PSN msgs

9. DerrrFree22

DerrrFree22 Guest

If the deadline is Friday at Noon and 9 out of 11 guys have gone...but not you. And he advances it on Thursday at 8 pm - you won't be mad?

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

yes i already got skipped once this season lol

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

This is how we did offseason last year

I'm nt argueing over this

If u want I'll make the deadline every 6 hours

I dnt like u calling me impatient

12. DerrrFree22

DerrrFree22 Guest

Ok, sorry BK.

13. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

make it every 12 to be safe

14. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I say make it every 3, mans game son. Haha jk

15. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Hey, everyone in this league knows we are in the post season...so why not consistently check in within the time constraints BK has stipified? If you care that much, you would make it a priority. If you can't check the boards or online within 12 hrs then something is wrong with that picture. I wouldn't mind a chat setup where we can all get it done in about 1-1/2 hrs...but hey, that's just me speaking my mind...I have to wait until the beginning of the season so I can peep out my new team...at that point, I will write up a team summary and post recruiting information...I will be utilizing recruiting process to rebuild the Oregon Ducks...so with that, the only thing left to say is....QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!