Off Season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MS8403, Oct 2, 2012.

1. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

2. asurob

asurob Walk On

I am probably free this weekend after noon..family is out of town and for a rare change I dont have to work on the weekend.

Yeah I was considering that before. Did not really enjoy utah that much then was annoyed when the guy who took wisconsin right before me quit the league right afterwards..

Have we lost more members?

3. GDip

GDip Walk On

I would be available to do the offseason from the cpu either FRI/SAT night for you guys.

4. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

I'll be at the Ohio State game Saturday night, so that's a bad time for me. We may just have to set up quick advances if we can knock this out together.

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Hmmm... This is just a bad weekend in general for me. With Playoff Baseball (Go Tigers), college football and Ironman Training trying to settle on 3 hours would have to at least be Sunday evening for me. Saturday is an absolute no go, like MS8403. Friday during the day I would be available but only until about 7 CST. So if we can get in Friday early evening then ok, otherwise Sunday evening for me.

Also - I would like to introduce and welcome new coach to Against The Grain, Dj391 who will be taking over Michigan. Michigan will be moving to B1G Leaders division to maintain balance. If asurob agrees to move to Wisconsin then we back to 4 users in the B1G, which will keeps things exciting and more user games. So welcome bud - unfortunately you took scUM ;) :doodie:

Let's try and get this other spots filled so we have more excitement going into season 2. Like I said before, once we begin to play with our recruits into next season and so-on... there will be more value for us. Believe me.

CTfromDC
    TheGreatCV
    asurob
    GDip
    Kaizer2310

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  6. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Friday would be fine for me as well, would love more competition in the BIG or i would be completely satisfied to just beat the little brother school every year either way :) lol

7. asurob

asurob Walk On

Friday is a no go for me

Friday is a no go for me. Wife is leaving town for a week saturday morning and she has told me of her plans and I am in favor of them (y) I would be wide open saturday after 9 am (her flight) and all day sunday.

8. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

It appears we are looking at Sunday at this point. I would be open for anything after 4 CST