Off Topic: Fantasy Baseball

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Mar 26, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Anyone want to do a Fantasy Baseball league on ESPN? I've been looking to get into a league but I'd much rather do one with people I know to keep me interested.

If so I'll set it up within the next couple days.

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I believe @ Aj Hart MN is running one that drafts tomorrow night.

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I would be interested in joining

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I'm not running it, Pagamer is..

I'm a huge fantasy baseball guy but usually just play in the one league that I've been in now for 10 years with all my old high school buddies. If you guys love baseball and have never played it yet, you will all be in for a treat. Like I said before, I've been in a league now for 10 years and it dwarfs fantasy football in my eyes.

Pa talked me into joining his as I was very reluctant but he's doing an auction draft and I was intrigued by that so I joined. I honestly can't join a 3rd as I can't confidently say I could keep up with everything. Usually just the one keeps me busy enough at work and at night and now with this other hobby (TSO :p), I think my old lady would kill me if I spend even one more second on the xbox or on my phone checking my damn fantasy sports. ;) I do pretty well right now balancing life and these gaming/fantasy hobbies I have but adding yet another league would put me at system overload.

I hope you guys do it as I bet you guy's will find it as fun as I have.. Big thing is that you have to be a baseball fan and keep up with it as it's a long season.. Money is always the great equalizer.. If you have money on the line, guys will be more likely to stay involved but I imagine you already knew that. :)

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Ive done it before, but never with friends. Even in a public league its tons of fun. But right now it looks like its just me and cougs, ill see if I can get anyone else from TSO interested.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I haven't done it in a few years. Is it a weekly lineup or daily?

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

The ones that I've done have always been daily

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I was in one a few years back that was weekly. I can't keep up with a daily, so I'm out.

9. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

If you would of said something 3 days earlier. My league drafted before this and had room fir 2 more guys. Solid group $40 buy in. But you miss out for holding your tongue.

10. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Ah damn I should have. Oh well.