Off Topic: How you guys feeling about your team?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucs, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

How are you all feeling about your real life teams this year? Im a Cane fan and I still think we have a shot this year at winning the ACC, think were gonna surprise some people. Pretty sure we are gonna spank FSU too! (@kapono)

2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

I'm excited but yet im VERY nervous we have probably the toughest opening schedule with Boise State and then SCAR. :doodie:

If we get past those 2 i feel very good about our chances for the SEC East crown.

3. Bucs

yeah Boise on top of a tough SEC schedule is not a good look lol, but looking at UGA's schedule all their games are winnable. Only tough road game is @ Tennessee

4. Bulldog

Yeah our schedule isn't too bad after those first 2 games. But the SEC is always tough no matter what JFace907 :p I know how much you love the SEC

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I never want to get too confident. FSU's defense is very good this year with one of the best secondaries in the nation and D-Line and LB's are pretty good also. O-Line's the only question on offense and it's pretty solid. We have some cupcake games this year: ULM, Charleston, Wake, Duke, and Miami.

Beat Oklahoma and National Title hopes will be sky high

6. Bulldog

I like FSU but i don't think they will beat OK.

7. Bucs

Ass

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Really excited for Nebraska, if the defense plays like they should and Martinez stays healthy I like our chances for an inaugural B1G Championship

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Yeah I think its gonna be a long fall winter in the York household. I am a Cane fan 1st and although optimistic I think 8 wins would be great. The Giants suck so that stinks and the hometown team Louisville just looked awful Thursday night. Man I hate watching big east football. that being said I am gonna cheer like hell monday night with a case in me by 8:00 I should either sleep really well or keep drinking cause Japicky II throws 3 INT's. GO CANES

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

[​IMG]

11. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Im liking the Buckeye's chances. I see a 10-2 or 9-3 season and all things considered, that'll be pretty good. That is to say, if nothing NCAA Sanction related happens during the season.

Love the commitment to the power run, and our young backs are impressive. If we can get through this season in decent shape, 2012 and 2013 could be banner years in columbus.

Granted, we beat akron. But i liked our approach.

12. Bulldog

What i was doing after the UGA game.
    [​IMG]

13. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I would not be too worried about last nights game. You all have a bigger much more important game this week. That will make all you dawg fans forget about the Boise game if you guys can get the W.

14. Bulldog

Yeah i know it just sucks to lose, especially to Boise State. Hopefully we play better against SCAR.

15. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

New coach, AD who schedules a murder row OOC, only five home games, lack of talent and depth....yeah it's going to be a long year for CU fans. Feeling pretty good about Alabama and Florida State though this year.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

How'd I know a NUb fan would like that...

• Like Like x 1
  17. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

What can I say we lost Rob Henry first game of the season with a Torn ACL. We gave up 460 yards we barely managed to beat Middle Tennessee State..it's going to be a long year for the Boilermakers.

18. Bulldog

How about Utah State? I mean DAYUMN! I'm picking them to win the WAC this year just for that performance against fucking AUBURN!

Is Auburn really that bad or was it just week 1 kinks being worked out?!?!? I was shocked.

19. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Personally I think it was Auburn being bad, but as a result of not knowing what to expect form that frosh QB

20. Bulldog

IDK if Utah State can almost beat last year's NC winner then that says something. They may not have Cam Newton or Nick Fairley but they still have some players on that team that played in that NC game and have alot of experience. I think alot of its Utah State being better than expected.

21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Agreed, but I think a bigger part was it being week 1.. if Auburn competes in the East I'll be back here to say I told ya so... If not I'll wander into oblivion

22. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

If you remember a year or two ago, Utah State took a pretty good Oklahoma team to the brink as well. then they finished 4-8. Also, Auburn is average this year.

23. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Auburn is in the west division, right?

24. Bulldog

Yes

25. Bulldog

Auburn's in the West buddy. Who woulda thunk Kasper going to college actually made him dumber. they must let anyone go to college in SD! :D