Off Topic Question

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Tiger171, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Off Topic Question

I had a weird game vs. Eastern Michigan. Firstly, they had a WR (#88) playing quarterback so that seemed a little odd to me. I checked their depth chart and his rating overall as a qb was 40. Secondly, I threw for 3TD and while I was looking at the stats at the end of the game I only had 2 according to the stats but I had 3 receiving td's...just kinda weird

Has anyone else seen CPU playing players out of position? I have seen DT's playing WR and OL as well on other games on an offline dynasty.

Sorry to create a thread about this but I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this. Sabo you can delete this thread later if you want.

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

i havent really payed that much attention to it but i will now. I know that ive seen some ridiculous qb scrambling from the cpu though , too bad we cant boot a cheezy cpu lol

3. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Did that WR play QB the entire game?

I know I've seen the CPU run the wildcat in a no huddle offense and their RB/WR gets stuck playing QB till they actually huddle up again....

As for your receiving TD's, no idea.. never happened to me.

4. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Yeah the wr was the qb from start to finish and they never ran the no huddle system