Off Topic

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Messiman, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Messiman

Messiman Walk On

Off Topic

hey sorry if this isn't protocol, but i thought id get some of yall's opinions.

CODMW2 story mode. like it or hate it?

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i only rented mw2 for 2 weeks, and i NEVER got to it.. online was just way way way too much fun and addicting - which is why i had to send that game back before i was divorced.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I played the first mission just because I heard about it. If you can't stomach watching someone getting blown up or shot in the face don't play the first mission. I can't tell you more than that because I only play online.

4. Messiman

Messiman Walk On

k well cause I did the campaign today. started it on christmas, did the first few missions, then beat it today. and it was kinda weird to be honest. definitely don't wanna spoil with to many details but America gets invaded....just crazy.

5. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Yeah I must say I have it and havent even touched the campaign, online is amazing though.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You just ruined the whole game!! Good Job!!! LoL Jk

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I own the game, but I haven't played it online. Just played offline with friends. I figure one online game I'm addicted to is enough. I'm horrible at Madden, and I'm even worse at CoD online.

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Modern Warfare has a story mode??? hahahaha

9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

This is the first game ever i played all the way though single player before i even loaded multiplayer. Single player is really short but kept me on the edge of the seat all 6 hours of it. One of the better story telling and plot laden games ive played, its not just kill everyone shooting at you. IMO the story mode ranks up there with MGS. The only difference is MGS is 30 hours long and COD is 6, kinda tells you which game focused more on online play.

Yesterday had my best online proformace ever... 50 cal sniper and machine pistol with claymores.... On wasteland in team mercenaries, 27-0!!!! Wish i had the nuke killstreak loaded. I want that title!!!!

Anyone nuked anything online yet?

10. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ive been nuked, if that counts.

11. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i dont think ive ever been nuked, what does it do?Does the Nuking team automatically win?

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It's not even special. All you do is here warnings and then a flash and everyone dies. I've had 5 nukes and been nuked once. It's all good and dandy but you don't get the kills all the way up to 7500. And if anyone on my friends list see my 34 that was my first nuke. I thought they were going to give me all the kills and they didn't so I called it.

If anyone wants a little heads up of where people hide or areas where they can snipe from just add me, I'll be more than happy.