Off Topic

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Andrews, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

Off Topic

Hey NDCOLTS, does Marvin Jaskson still play CB for the Colts? I played high school football against him.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

No he left after this year is now an eagle

3. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

oh really, damn I wish we could have picked him up.

4. NDCOLTS1979

yeah sad to see him go but we had plenty to take his place

5. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Hey ND...I see that your a big Manning fan..

I saw him play countless times in person at UT, still in my bias opinion he is one of the best college QB's I have ever seen. He just could not get that Florida monkey off his back..

Folks around here are still pissed about the Heisman that year, when Woodson was selected ahead of him. I to this day still do not watch or keep up with who wins The Heisman...Its Flawed

I have a man cave in my basement..a Tennessee room painted Orange & White with all my prints and collectables. And of coarse my 55" flatscreen

I also have a UT helmet autographed in person by Peyton. He also owns a house on a ranch in Ooltewah, TN. Which is about 20 miles down the road.

He is a class act and I wish all professional atheletes carried themselves the way he does. I am a huge Titan fan and when we play the Colts, I pull against him, but other than that I like seeing him do well.

6. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah i have met Peyton numerous times and everytime i meet him he is the same classy guy as he always has been. My daughter and him share the same birthday. Which was funny because we didnt realize that till she turned 1 and well of course i already named her Peyton by then lol

7. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Shawn Alexander (Former Madden cover boy) graduated from my high school just a couple years before I started there.... He was a beast. The street the school buses park on is now named Shawn Alexander Way. Boone County High School in Florence Kentucky.. for the record :)

Got to see him play in high school a few times before he went to Bama for college. Tons of posters and stuff of him in our high school up there.. I'm in Texas now but it was neat to see a guy from a small town in kentucky do so well!

8. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

Where do I go to find the stats for a game on the dynasty hub? I can't find it anywhere and I want to finish my review.
    Thanks

9. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

When you have the story open, there is a tab for Game Details. It has the scoring summary and a tab for team stats & player stats.

10. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Oh yea...Ryan Diem graduated from my HS. Can't say i ever saw him play then but I do now!!!

11. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

Yeah, thats what i thought. But every time i click it, it takes me to another story. I have no clue whats going on.

12. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Give it some time. It's hit and miss. Sometimes I do it and my stats pop right up. Sometimes another team's pops up, but if I scroll down I'll see mine. Definitely weird though.

13. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

Colored Text

How do you change the color in you table signature?

Thanks