Off Topic

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Sep 4, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Off Topic

Nobody else has an off topic thread. I got one for us if anybody wants to talk about anything not related to the dynasty.

2. controllerabuser

What do you guys think the NCAA should do about what happened?

It could have been way worse. HC or no HC... I was surprised that nobody stepped up when Blount hit dude. Blount was on a rampage.

3. controllerabuser

What do you guys think the NCAA should do about what happened?

It could have been way worse. HC or no HC... I was surprised that nobody stepped up when Blount hit dude. Blount was on a rampage.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

after playing ncaa 10 and seeing blount....i respected him as a player,

now that i see he is nothing but a punk i say kick him off the team ....they said he is multiple offender of these kind of things

5. controllerabuser

Yeah.. Even though i don't agree with him punching the B.S. player I still think that he shouldn't have touched Blount on the shoulder pads. He was already pissed after fighting with his own teammates and losing a huge emotional game. That was nuts though man...

6. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

the b.s player had to do more than just touch blount... no one would throw a punch for a simple touch.. the b.s player flew up there got close to blounts face touched his pads and probably said something. then bam...

7. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

I think the punishment he got fits the 'crime'. Hopefully it will serve as a lesson, so we don't see more of this kinda stuff during the season. This is a big hit to his football future, but at least he gets to keep his scholarship and stay in school.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I agree with the penalty for Blount. Fucking clocked him...laughed my ass off...but no need for it at ALL. I think the BS player should get more then a talkin' too as well. I think it was a culmination of the initial punch, swinging at his team mates, and going after fans that gave Blount his season long suspension. Get a good laugh outta watching him clock dude tho....

9. controllerabuser

Just like the Boise State guy... you talk too much. That was me clocking you fool!

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I agree with the punishment. Kelly has to set a precedent.

11. WisconsinSports414

Could be another down year for the Big 10, y'all. Ohio State...wow. Navy had a chance there at the end, and now the Buckeyes have to get ready for USC next week. Good luck! Iowa still could lose at home to Northern Iowa. Minnesota is struggling against Syracuse right now as well (pretty good game to watch, actually).

12. controllerabuser

Cuse is playing pretty good. They aren't the same team as they have been in previous years. Minnesota just seems to be a plate of food with no salt. They are lacking an identity on offense. After switching up the offense this year I don't think they are the same team as they were last year.

Ohio State.... cannot say much to what happened as I was switching back and forth and missed the part where Navy made the big comeback. I don't know what to think.. USC comes in but they aren't nowhere near the team they were last year. Especially, with a true freshman starting. It will be a good game I think.

13. controllerabuser

Cuse is playing pretty good. They aren't the same team as they have been in previous years. Minnesota just seems to be a plate of food with no salt. They are lacking an identity on offense. After switching up the offense this year I don't think they are the same team as they were last year.

Ohio State.... cannot say much to what happened as I was switching back and forth and missed the part where Navy made the big comeback. I don't know what to think.. USC comes in but they aren't nowhere near the team they were last year. Especially, with a true freshman starting. It will be a good game I think.

14. WisconsinSports414

Good points. But still, I watched most of that game and at times, Ohio State looked pretty bad up front on offense, and on D...well, maybe the option threw 'em off or something. I guess the good thing is that it'll probably be easier to stop USC with a freshman quarterback and a more conventional offense this week.

Nice win for Minnesota to start the year, and a tough loss for the Orange.

Iowa blocked two FGs at the end to avoid the loss.

Penn State looked good today, even though it was just Akron out there.

Mich vs W Mich on now...

15. controllerabuser

MINNE WITH THE WIN BABY!!!!!

16. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

That Navy game was too close for comfort! And that O-Line better show up against USC :(

17. controllerabuser

The decision to go for 2 for Navy is what really hurt them. They got bit in the ass for that one. Hopefully, when USC comes to Columbus it will be a good game!

18. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Yeah. I couldn't believe Tress would let Pryor go for it on 4th and 2. Very uncharacteristic of him. Oh well, I'm not too worried about the team except the O-Line.

19. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Whaddya know! USC is rusty and Barkley is looking every bit the freshman right now. Trojans having trouble running the ball too :O

20. controllerabuser

who they playing anyways?

21. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Well...USC is rolling now. McKnight with a 53 yard TD run to make it 35 - 3.

I definitely agree with you about the line. With a 55 pound average weight advantage, they sure didn't dominate up front. Herron and Saine also looked pretty mediocre.

I'm worried about next week. It could get ugly.

22. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Well...USC is rolling now. McKnight with a 53 yard TD run to make it 35 - 3.

I definitely agree with you about the line. With a 55 pound average weight advantage, they sure didn't dominate up front. Herron and Saine also looked pretty mediocre.

I'm worried about next week. It could get ugly.

23. controllerabuser

Gophers got lucky.. We had them early 14-3 and choked. Let them back in the game and momentum set it. Paulus will be an asset to Orangemen football this year. Too bad he didn't play from the get-go. I have a feeling he would have been a greater football player than basketball player.

24. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

OU GOES DOWN!!! Wow! Maybe it's a bad idea to schedule tough OOC games afterall!

25. WisconsinSports414

Damn. They pretty much have to run the table from here on out, to have any kind of season. I love this game!!!