Off Topic

Discussion in 'THL: Tradition Hockey League (XBOX)' started by BigKing, Jan 31, 2012.

1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

1) Does anyone have a recommendation for offline sliders?

2) Would anyone be interested in starting an EASHL team?

2. BigKing

Well screw you guys.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

4. BigKing

How do the PS3 guys have more messages then us in like a week? PS3 Sucks.

5. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

messages? you mean posts in their board? not much to talk about here IMO.. guys getting games in here and NHL 12 has been out since September.. old news LOL..

6. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Doesn't really seem like a lot of the guys in here (xbox) are active on the boards in general.

7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

the majority of the league comes from a "non forum" set up so to speak. they play the games, submit scores, etc and that was it.

nobody will have to be "active" on the forums to be a part of the league. they obviously have to play their games, if not, they will be removed. with that said, i will encourage guys to be more involved.. also, NHL 12 has been out since September, what else is there to talk about with the game? its the same as is always been, actually IMO worse. if i didnt love hockey and organizing leagues, i would have stopped buying this game 3 years ago.

8. BigKing

Any hope for NHL 13?

9. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

i have zero hope for NHL 13... let me say that again, zero hope for NHL 13!!

why? EA's track record with this series. every since coming back in 07, nothing has changed gameplay wise except fluff. they keep adding fluff that should have been in the game in 07 or 08.

skating sucks, passing sucks, shooting sucks, and deking sucks.

skating, not even close to feeling how it should. to much start and stop on a dime with ease.

passing, tape to tape to tape to tape.. its a joke.

shooting, so lame, everything in terms of goals, top shelf and in, off post and in. no variety.

deking, i can deke like Ovie, Malkin etc with 4th line scrubs. being able to hold the deke out 7 feet from body while not losing speed etc, lame!!

sigh, i could go on and on, but i wont LOL..

again, i only get the game bc i love the NHL and i love setting leagues up for us..

10. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

All i have to say is top shelf

• Like Like x 1