Offensive playbook suggestions

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by MurkYa21, Sep 10, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Offensive playbook suggestions

I've really sucked as of late and haven't really had the time to break things down..

What are some good playbooks that you guys would like me to take a look at? I'm open to any style, but I was thinking of maybe passing the ball a bit more.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

LSU(personal fav right now)
    Texas Tech

3. peacefrogg

peacefrogg Walk On

Oneback Style = Oregon State
    Spread + Option Style = Auburn

I've been using Auburns a lot lately with NC State & have found a lot of success. You need a Speedy QB & a Quick WR to run the Jet Sweeps & Motion Options. These plays mixed with some Spread passing really keeps the defense on their toes.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I hear ya with the Auburn playbook, I personally like Mississippi State more. Probably gonna stay away from the spread option stuff as thats what I ran all last year.

I guess I'm looking more for some pass heavy concepts.

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

If you want all out passing, you gotta look air raid.

Air Raid - look at Texas Tech (I'm using this one this season and it's sick so far), Arizona & BYU (if you have good RB's you want involved. Zona's is more pro style air raid and BYU has a ton of split back stuff.), Houston and Arizona St. For a flat our throw it nearly every down playbook, check Mid Tennessee St. It's a spread/Air Raid hybrid. I used it year 1 in the deuce with Missouri and it's nasty. It's the king of the 5 wide sets and there's zero under center formations. So if you wanna chuck and duck, this is it. However, you need the personnel to run it. I don't have enough stud WRs this season so I moved to the TTU book to use more 3 and 4 WR sets instead of the 5 in Mid Tenn St.

Now go make Mike Leach proud!

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

7. orangeendzone

orangeendzone Walk On

I BEEN RUNNING CUSE OP AND PENNSTATE LATELY

8. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

Fresno State.... Try it, i love it.

Great mix of shotgun, behind the center, options, wildcat

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

thanks peoples

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

11. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Boise is amazing as well

12. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I loved pro-style. I found myself in alot of 1 star and 'build 'em up' dynasties. Usually the low talent teams that I have do not have good FB's, TE's or Oline.

I also do not have anytime to F around and practice or lab... so for the three dynasties I have with 1 star teams I always use the Multiple book. It let's me learn the book inside and out and then to focus on the personell sets that best suit the given team I am using and the team I am playing. I am trying to recruit some pro-style players and will hopefully eventually switch... but for now I need the flexibility to move to spread or to start running the option if the plays I am calling are not working.