1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Offensive playbooks

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Dru50, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I can't stand Vinny Del Negro's playbook that the Clippers use. Does anyone have one that they like and would recommend?

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Does anyone know how to change a playbook in the oa? I looked the other night and didnt see where you could do that. I saw where you could replace individual playsfrom your book with plays from other books, but that's way too labor intensive for me.

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Doug Collins' 76ers book is pretty nice. Lots of backscreens, and gets guys open on the wings.

Good for stretching the floor with the 4 and 5 too.

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Thanks blaza, I'll take a look.

Man, I'm bummed we can't get you in here. I looked again this weekend and can't find any way to workaround the whole 'if you quit you cant rejoin issue'.

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Yeah, its unbelievable. It would be fine IF there were an option to change teams once you're in. Such an odd design.