Offensive Rookie Research

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by DC, Oct 7, 2014.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Hard Knocks
    Rookie Research
    We have alot of young guns who are showing out this season. Especially with the addition of the legacy(cheese) players. jk jk but really

Passing.PNG
    Teddy friggin Bridgewater
    I am a big fan of this guy. with 3049 yards. Teddy has a 58 pct completion rating with 13 Tds. His blemish..21 INTS. Its ok he is young. I see brighter days and greener fields for a Vikings team who has been watering at the mouth for years now!

Blake Bortles
    This guys stats are pretty similar to Mr. Teddy.
    59 pct 18 TDS and 21 ints.
    With hit behind the wheel, things will get better in the int forum i am sure.

Johnny Football
    21TDs 28 INTs
    I am seeing a trend with these rooks.

rushing.PNG

Schon (cheese) Moorhouse
    1252 yards
    I can say first hand that this guy is a beast. He will fall forward every single time. He is averaging 4.4 yards a carry. With 9 Tds. And this guy has been HURT. Out for a few weeks after I played ryty. So imagine the stats he is going to have with a full season!!!

Carlos Hyde
    Not as impressive as moorhouse but i have had the pleasure of playing him as well. And I am sad to say i have to play him twice a year. And he is only going to get better!

WR.PNG
    Sammy Watkins
    935 yards
    This guy is avg 14.4 yards a reception! He only has 5 TDs on the season but it is pretty obvious he helps during the midfield play. He will be a force for a while fellas. Buckle up and double this dude!

Mike Evans
    Another guy I have had the Pleasure of cursing.
    919 yards
    15 yd avg
    Jm loves to target this guy. So get ready he will be a name in the record books every year.!​

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 6