OFFICIAL: Dougherty traded to Colts

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Keller, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

First ever CPU/CPU trade.

Colts send
    LT Aubis Paper

Bucs send
    QB Tyler Dougherty

Colts wanted an heir apparent to the aging Peyton and Bucs wanted a franchise left tackle. Both teams get what they want.

Not up for discussion.

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Booo and lost out on super DE!

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

It's a good deal actually, and I like the concept of CPU deals, I'd say leave the door open for more CPU/CPU trades Keller great concept.

@Keller

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

This is great! i'd also like to see us assign CPU teams to someone trustworth to bid during Free Agency, its a shame that CPU teams have to use the left over kickers nad punter th meet roster minimums and dont really improve themselves, probably worth the TC and Boss Keller coming up with a solution to present for a vote. Maybe something like taking an Owner from the opposite conference that is Capped out (cant participate in FA) and assigning htem a CPU team. Then again, if early indicators are anything, TMFL will be 100% PVP before Madden 12 is released.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The CPU will hit up FA after we are done with it. They don't raid it to try and get better but if theres a position they are low on, they will sign the best guy available.

6. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Good trade! And Jmustang don't worry Parris is the best QB that comes out of this draft. D might be higher rated coming out of college, but Parris will be the man in a few years. Now that I think about it the NFC North is going to have a pack of stud QBs for years to come now with Rodgers, Parris and Stafford sling'n the rock.

• Like Like x 1