Official How to Proceed Going Forward Poll

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by kdpnutter, Mar 10, 2012.

?

How Should We Proceed?

1. Disband and wait until Madden 13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Start Fresh with a new franchise file and play season 1

22.2%
  3. Start Fresh with a new franchise file and simulate season 1 in order to get to FA and draft

55.6%
  4. Simulate 3 seasons while doing offline tasks to get us back to where we are now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Play out the season without signing FA's and resynch XFN after the season

11.1%
  6. Simulate this season and resync XFN after the season is done and start the draft and FA then

11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Please select one of the choices above for how we proceed if we are unable to roll back the franchise.

If someone has a different suggestion then please feel free to post it, definitely open to suggestions (y)

This is only if we are unable to roll back the franchise file.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Good idea kdpnutter, but I say let's limit the options so there isn't too much parity in the winning decision. We can either:

A) Continue: Sim the rest of this season, and maintain draft picks/order and proceed into the draft on Sunday as planned.

B) Restart: Sim the first season, and go right into the draft (like the last file restart).

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

If that is the general consensus that works for me, I just figure I would put all options on the table.

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah with the Seahawks to start fresh would be horrible. I wouldn't have my best player thats why i said sim this season and put the draft picks where they are now and move forward. Its hard enough to compete with the team i have now and to have to start all over there is no way i could compete at all

6. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Yes, it took me a long time, and a lot of roster moves to get me where I am now with my team. Restarting would favor the teams with more talent in the beginning. It wouldn't be that big of a deal to just sim this season and go with the same draft order/picks. It makes more sense than erasing hours and hours of time put in by owners who have been here the whole time.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I just want to do what is fair for people. As the person who screwed things up, I'm fine with whatever everyone else wants.

8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Nah believe me u didn't know so it really isn't a screw up. XFN is difficult at first to get the hang of and anyone could make this simple mistake. It really isn't anyones fault. You are building TMFL better than it was for sure. Especially better than it was before i joined. Bad things happen and its just how it works. Regardless the changes you are making in this league are definately for the better and thats just how it really is. You are definately not the first to do this and won't be the last to do it either. Just keep on doing what you been doing cause TMFL is headed in the absolute right direction

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.