1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Official I suck at Madden Thread

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by HoundsOfHowl, Jan 9, 2017.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

So this whole madden I've been struggling at offense, I was the Giants in another league and only won 1 game before leaving after season 3, but now I'm 0-3 in the HAW reboot averaging 9 ppg.

I'm getting good amounts of ypc in rushing, one thing just abandoning the rush sometimes too soon bc I get down so quickly due to my lack of moving the ball down the field and scoring.

I need some help on becoming more efficient with moving the ball. I'm usually a 8-10 win team in all user leagues I've done on tso in past, but this madden I've lost my touch. Can you help me find it?

2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Bruh...If i could find my game I would help you. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I noticed more about your defense than offense when we played , not sure I'm great help either side of the ball. I would say with a lack of play making WR I would try to use more deception to get guys into space. Maybe look for some fake screens to go with the WR screens you did have success with.

I do have a question about your defense that I thought was probably hurting you last night.

4. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

What's that? And yea I am looking for a WR in draft probably

5. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Read the title and this sums me up to a T at Madden... LOL

• Like Like x 1