Official Insider Look at Madden NFL 25 Run Free Precision Ball Carrier Moves

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by CHUNKNESS, May 3, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

• Like Like x 2
  2. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

This is a great step forward to having ratings matter on the field.

3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Looked a little cheesy to me. I hope they didn't overthink this "run free" system. Guess I'll wait until the video of the defensive play comes out to pass judgement. I thought they were suppose to be releasing part 1 of the Connected Franchise mode yesterday though? Did they and I'm just not seeing it? Or did they push it all back to the 20th?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It is all pushed to the 20th.

• Like Like x 1
  5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Ill wait until the game releases, but on first glance, Do we really need more amunition on offense? Precision passing, Run free...

Looks like the defense will be even more at a disadvantage. I hoping the defenders dont get caught flat footed like the video, or this is going to be another year of offense.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

1) They did say something about a button to hold to make your defender break down and make tackles so guys are less likely to burn you with that stuff - it hasn't gotten a lot of press but I saw it somewhere.
    2) Lets be honest - it will always be an offensive game. Average Joe's make up the bulk of sales for Madden and average joe's think its a lot more fun to score 50 points than it is to score 10.

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

On the hold the button feature, I am assuming that is only for user controlled players. If thats the case, at least it rewards those who try to make every tackle. Even with that, the CPU players all look like bitches in that video with stiff arms, jukes, and spins and their reactions to them.
    I am hoping this year that they made the passing a little bit harder and compensated it by giving the run game a little bit more toys to work with. I cant imagine having both ends on offense. Being able to pass pretty much at will, and then being able to juke everyone out of their shoes. (Did you see the one guy dive at the juke and missed going the wrong direction).

8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Obviously it needs balance. I'm hoping the "tackle" attribute will be vastly more important now... so guys with high tackle will break down and not miss many whereas someone with a lower tackle will lunge at guys and such.

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

ditto , I know we are probably the minority of Madden players who want to see some 13-7 games, and probably play longer quarters and have higher plays per game average. I like what I see but it does worry me that TMFL games will be 65-59 first few weeks until Shaun has to tinker with the sliders a bit. Hopefully some good defensive things will come out here later on.

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You forget I get the game 6 weeks before you guys.

11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Thanks for reminding me :(
    *kicks rocks*