Official Leave of Hard At Work

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RyanRain39, Mar 8, 2016.

1. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

I've had a lot of fun here. I think I have got to a point where my definition of "sim play" may be too strict. Games have not been fun for me for a while now, win or lose.

I had the most fun building my team up from pretty much nothing to being a team that can compete for the playoffs in the user and sim seasons. May not be able to beat greatnessdc or RaiderRed90 but still a good solid #3 or #4.

Most likely there will be a party in groupme now that I am gone. I felt like scheduling and playing games here had become and unwanted chore. I'll still play Madden, and GTA if anyone wants to play. Maybe even some PGA Tour.

Also, if anyone would like to take over the Pick 5 Challenge, do so. Keep content going on TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ragingpdm

ragingpdm Walk On

Sorry to see ya go. Hope to see you back some day.

3. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

Prolly wont to be honest. I wanted to leave a long time ago. I had some people including myself talk me into staying longer. To try to push through the bad to make it through the good. I even loaded myself down with content to keep myself busy until that day came. All it really did, was make people dislike me, and me dislike Madden more.