Official Off Season Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Aug 21, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Official Off Season Thread

If we can work out a better time then Sunday around 9 central, let's do it. Until then, that is the time.

Players Leaving - remember, for all the players that leave you add a scholarship to your total for the current season (season 1).

Transfer Requests - Opposite of above, when you accept it takes away schollys.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Florida State was able to convince HB Jermaine Thomas, LB Nigel Carr, and DT Everette Dawkins to stay. However, they lost LB Nigel Bradham to the NFL, as well as a CB and TE to transfer.

3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Convinced my stud WR and my half decent FS and SS to stay. But my backup RB has left to go to Ohio.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Is anyone able to log into the OD Website on EAsports? I can not. Im bummed, whats happening?

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Ike I can get onto the dynasty wire. I have 1 hr used in recruiting but I only used 30 min on neiko thorpe so I don't understand that? OK I have to work today from 10-5 should be home at 6:00 eastern. I can advance it to transfers if everyones work is done on players leaving. I can then advance later in the evening to week 1. Can each coach get online and look at transfers and see if they want them or not. Auburn has no players asking to transfer in so I can skip right over this section. Please post here after you have made a desicion and I will edit this post throughout the day....
    1.FSU-No transfers
    2.Clemson-No transfers
    3.Va Tech-No transfers
    4.Wahoos-No transfers
    5.Wake-No transfers
    6.Miami-No transfers
    7.AU-No transfers
    8.LSU-No transfers
    9.UF-No transfers
    10.UGA-No transfers
    11.Tenn-No transfers

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

NO transfers....Skip me

7. sreese

sreese Walk On

where do you see transfers? my dynasty is still showing us on players leaving early

8. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Reese if you I think Left Toggle and switch from your team and go to NCAA and then scan down you will see all transfers look to see if any of them are coming to Clemson.

9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

edit: ooooohhhhh everyone is still at players leaving, you just want us to go through all the schools and see if anyone is coming to our school.
    :cool:

no one transferring to Florida. All 3 of my guys came back too (Demps, Brantley, and Sturgis)

10. sreese

sreese Walk On

Thanks i think we are all good. Looks like the only team gettting anyone is bama and they are gone so? Im off to work be back around 11 or later, but ill get on right when i get home and check shit out.
    Also trying to work it out so i can be here tomorrow at 9. im supposed to work at 3 but im trying to switch or just give up my shift.

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Thanks reese edited the post above No one is transferring to our schools so has everyone handled their players leaving early? If someone has not please let me know ASAP cause when I get home at 6:00 pm est I want to be moving on to week 1 of recruiting. Sound good to everyone. I will then be checking periodically throughout the night to see if we get week 1 out of the way. To move on to the next week I will need a PM or XBOX PM to tell me you are done with week 1's recruiting. If we have to wait till sunday night to move on we will. Has anyone used up all of their schollys and has no recruiting left. When this happens please let me know so we won't be waiting around for you thinking you have recruiting left. LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!

12. sreese

sreese Walk On

ill do my week one as soon i get home tonight.

13. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Wake is getting a guy, QB 77 OVR, might want to wait

14. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Well if wake wants the dude we can still skip.

15. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

why dont we just skip it anyway... if JMan wants him, let him keep him. if not, then cut him.

a declined transfer disappears into the digital JUCO ranks anyway right?

16. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

We can let Jman keep him and not count him against his offers or I say we just cut Jman and then we can continue at a timely pace

17. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Oh shit cannot get into the dynasty it booted me several times...gotta help set up a party my wife is having tonight so will check back with you guys in 30-45 min. Anybody got any ideas?

18. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I cant get in either.:( reeder could get in though.

reedr is also having the same problem i had a few days ago where when you try to hit "A" for ready to advance, and nothing happens. whereas usually you get that message window that pops up.

19. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Just home now gents, sorry for delay.

Film after scrim last night lasted till 3AM and had my great gma's 90th today. I'll try to log in in a few and look, I doubt I keep the QB, my starter this year was a freshman....but as the saying goes...

I'm not a doctor, but I'll take a look.

20. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

OK i still get unable to load dynasty try again later are we fucked?

21. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

I can get in, want to give me commish for an advance or two?

22. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

how can I send it to you?

23. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

O crap thats right, damn

24. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

An Idea:

Perhaps we need to make sure we all retire from all instances of this OD, wipe the slate if you will, before we start a new OD.

25. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

May be a server issue. I'm having issues just logging on to the dynasty wire online...