Archived Official: Requirements for Invite (Signature Page)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 7, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Alright fellas, the game is upon us. But to be sure, to receive an invite there are a few requirements to be completed without exception. I ask that with integrity you would care about the league enough to honestly complete each without taking shortcuts (especially with regard to #1). Please take this thread seriously (not for discussion or banter) and to simply respond to the below template. Jest as you wish, but I have put a ton of time into this league and this will help me do my job immensely.

Invite Checklist

1) I have now (not in the past... but today!) read, in its updated entirety, the complete Home Page Setup/Rules/Regulations page and understand and agree with everything therein. (Much has changed and much has been updated. The rules matter. Don't skim. Required to READ!)

Signed:________________

2) I have completed my Team Page in its entirety. This includes (and making sure it matches mine):
    -Title needs to read and be titled as follows: Coach _____: Team Page - The Cathedral '13
    (this is for us and visitors to quickly know who exactly owns each team and to make it relevant when changing schools later)
    -fill out your first year schedule and remove any template fillers (players, commits, etc) I had added
    -view my page and add both the same "Total Record" and "vs. user record" to your page
    -make it easily readable and "pretty". Don't get fancy. Clean and classy.

3) I understand the Recruiting and Scholarship rules. I have viewed my roster on Teambuilder and filled out the roster/scholarship count template found here.

4) I commit to writing game summaries on this site in the appropriate "Official Week" Thread (not on the dynasty online site) after each and every game. (they can be brief but must be done... put some effort in!)

5) I will, after each game, delete all photos and upload all TD scoring highlight videos to the server (there is a limit of 5) for accountability purposes. (It works this year. Required every game.)

6) I will update my Team Page regularly with recruit commits, schedule scores, and overall records. Any updates to stat leaders and awards is preferred but only required at regular season end.

7) My commitment to Special Content is the following (mark one bold and make obvious):
    a) I will be creating ___________. It will be good, updated, and pretty and add to the experience of the league.
    b) I am still contemplating what I will do but am very interested in doing this. Stay tuned.
    c) I want to be honest. I have a lot going on and enjoy the content but cannot commit to anything special at this time. (this is a perfectly ok response)

8) I have added everyone in this league on my PSN friends list. I have also responded to the Group Private Message with both my email address, cell number, and PSN gamer tag.

9) I am pumped about this league. I care about it. And to that end I'm not going to be a negative nancy, accuse people of cheesing all the time, cry when I lose, or bail. It's a video game and this group is awesome. If I am a bitch, you all have the right to call me out! Let's do this!

Sincerely,

The Fuhrer

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  2. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Invite Checklist

1) I have now (not in the past... but today!) read, in its updated entirety, the complete Home Page Setup/Rules/Regulations page and understand and agree with everything therein. (Much has changed and much has been updated. The rules matter. Don't skim. Required to READ!)

Signed:Kris Bonner

2) I have completed my Team Page in its entirety. This includes (and making sure it matches mine):
    -Title needs to read and be titled as follows: Coach _____: Team Page - The Cathedral '13
    (this is for us and visitors to quickly know who exactly owns each team and to make it relevant when changing schools later)
    -fill out your first year schedule and remove any template fillers (players, commits, etc) I had added
    -view my page and add both the same "Total Record" and "vs. user record" to your page

3) I understand the Recruiting and Scholarship rules. I have viewed my roster on Teambuilder and filled out the roster/scholarship count template found here.

4) I commit to writing game summaries on this site in the appropriate "Official Week" Thread (not on the dynasty online site) after each and every game. (they can be brief but must be done... put some effort in!)

5) I will, after each game, delete all photos and upload all TD scoring highlight videos to the server (there is a limit of 5) for accountability purposes. (It works this year. Required every game.)

6) I will update my Team Page regularly with recruit commits, schedule scores, and overall records. Any updates to stat leaders and awards is preferred but only required at regular season end.

7) My commitment to Special Content is the following (mark one bold and make obvious):
    a) I will be creating Team Stats. It will be good, updated, and pretty and add to the experience of the league.
    b) I am still contemplating what I will do but am very interested in doing this. Stay tuned.
    c) I want to be honest. I have a lot going on and enjoy the content but cannot commit to anything special at this time. (this is a perfectly ok response)

8) I have added everyone in this league on my PSN friends list. I have also responded to the Group Private Message with both my email address, cell number, and PSN gamer tag.

9) I am pumped about this league. I care about it. And to that end I'm not going to be a negative nancy, accuse people of cheesing all the time, cry when I lose, or bail. It's a video game and this group is awesome. If I am a bitch, you all have the right to call me out! Let's do this!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Goose

Goose Walk On

Invite Checklist

Signed: [​IMG]

Signed:
    [​IMG]

Signed:
    [​IMG]

a) I will be creating Something that will blow your mind (probably a bookie page). It will be good, updated, and pretty and add to the experience of the league.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Brettmonty

Brettmonty Walk On

Alright fellas, the game is upon us. But to be sure, to receive an invite there are a few requirements to be completed without exception. I ask that with integrity you would care about the league enough to honestly complete each without taking shortcuts (especially with regard to #1). Please take this thread seriously (not for discussion or banter) and to simply respond to the below template. Jest as you wish, but I have put a ton of time into this league and this will help me do my job immensely.

Invite Checklist

Signed: Brett

a) I will be creating ___________. It will be good, updated, and pretty and add to the experience of the league.
    (b) I am still contemplating what I will do but am very interested in doing this. Stay tuned.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Invite Checklist

Signed: BULLDOG

8) I WILL ADD everyone in this league on my PSN friends list. I have also responded to the Group Private Message with both my email address, cell number, and PSN gamer tag.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Signed:plague

7) My commitment to Special Content is
    c) I want to be honest. I have a lot going on and enjoy the content but cannot commit to anything special at this time.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Luke

Luke Walk On

Invite Checklist

Signed: Luke

Signed: b) Luke

Signed:_Luke

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

love the new plague signature....you homo

• Like Like x 1
  9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Signed:MM

Signed:_MM

Signed:_MM_______________

Signed:__Meh...MM______________

Signed:___MM_____________

Signed:____MM____________

Signed:___MM_____________

Sincerely,

The Fuhrer

10. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Invite Checklist

Signed: HOPJACK MORGAN

Signed: HOPJACK MORGAN (LET ME SEE AN EXAMPLE FROM BEFORE)

I WANT TO DO SOMETHING BUT UNSURE OF WHAT???

• Like Like x 2
  11. Pro

Pro Walk On

Signed: Pro
    -Title needs to read and be titled as follows: Coach Andrew Profio: Team Page - The Cathedral '13

12. vatechhokie01

Pro which one for number 7 friend?

13. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

thats a dick move commish, you put a multiple choice question in the middle to see if anyone was reading

• Like Like x 1
  14. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Yes one that you failed to answer little one!

15. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Invite Checklist

Signed:WEAVER

-Title needs to read and be titled as follows: COACH WEAVER: Team Page - The Cathedral '13

a) I will be creating HOT SEAT. It will be good, updated, and pretty and add to the experience of the league.

16. vatechhokie01

thanks for this guys. well done. now when you guys all start crying like lil bitches I am just going to copy and paste this and send you packing ;)

seriously, well done! all but mormon completed. can't wait to get the real deal started!