1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Official Restart / Connection Lost Thread

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Official Restart / Connection Lost Thread

If you have a restart / loss of connection at any point during the dynasty please post here.

Required information
    Quarter :
    Time :
    Score :

2. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Quarter: 4
    Time: 1:37 left on clock
    Score: SMU 55 UAB 7

GRRRRR I had over 400 yards threw the air, 4 TD's and only 1 pic when my game froze as I was starting to run out the clock.... So frustrating! About to replay it =/

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

This years game freezes more than in the past. I know in some of my games it starts lagging like im playing someone with a bad connection.

4. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Just noticed that it says I restarted my game twice.. This is some kind of text bug or something.. It should say "Started Twice". I definitely didn't restart twice.

I only played the game a total of two times.

5. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Yeah my week 2 game started laging real bad in the 4th quarter and for a minute there I thought it was going to freeze up on me but it only lasted a minute or two...thats the first time i've experienced that on this years game.

6. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I literally have not had the game freeze once other than in what I posted here and I've completed 2 full off line dynasties... Go figure it freezes in my online game!

7. dubb40

dubb40 Sideline Football, We Rock!

La Tech vs. Hawaii

Required information
    Quarter : 4th
    Time : 2:32
    Score :35-21

8. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Required information
    Quarter: Final
    Time: Final
    Score 24-20

I had beat NIU 24-20 in a pretty good back and forth game, some fumbles cost me some points but it was a great game and took a nice defensive stand to hold the win. As I was managing my post game highlights my 2 year old son discovered what the eject button was on my PS3. I typically don't play around him, but being a saturday morning and having nothing to do, I did. I went back in to see if maybe the game had been reported even though I didn't properly exit the game screen and nothing.

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Required information
    Quarter :1st
    Time : 7:00 something (It was the third play of the game)
    Score : 0-0

A storm caused some power surges, I lost the game first time due to this. It lasted from 6:50pm until roughly 9ish when I started another game.