Official Restart / Connection Lost Thread

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Official Restart / Connection Lost Thread

If you have a restart / loss of connection at any point during the dynasty please post here.

Required information
    Quarter :
    Time :
    Score :

2. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Quarter: 4
    Time: 1:37 left on clock
    Score: SMU 55 UAB 7

GRRRRR I had over 400 yards threw the air, 4 TD's and only 1 pic when my game froze as I was starting to run out the clock.... So frustrating! About to replay it =/

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

This years game freezes more than in the past. I know in some of my games it starts lagging like im playing someone with a bad connection.

4. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Just noticed that it says I restarted my game twice.. This is some kind of text bug or something.. It should say "Started Twice". I definitely didn't restart twice.

I only played the game a total of two times.

5. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Yeah my week 2 game started laging real bad in the 4th quarter and for a minute there I thought it was going to freeze up on me but it only lasted a minute or two...thats the first time i've experienced that on this years game.

6. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I literally have not had the game freeze once other than in what I posted here and I've completed 2 full off line dynasties... Go figure it freezes in my online game!

7. dubb40

dubb40 Sideline Football, We Rock!

La Tech vs. Hawaii

Required information
    Quarter : 4th
    Time : 2:32
    Score :35-21

8. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Required information
    Quarter: Final
    Time: Final
    Score 24-20

I had beat NIU 24-20 in a pretty good back and forth game, some fumbles cost me some points but it was a great game and took a nice defensive stand to hold the win. As I was managing my post game highlights my 2 year old son discovered what the eject button was on my PS3. I typically don't play around him, but being a saturday morning and having nothing to do, I did. I went back in to see if maybe the game had been reported even though I didn't properly exit the game screen and nothing.

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Required information
    Quarter :1st
    Time : 7:00 something (It was the third play of the game)
    Score : 0-0

A storm caused some power surges, I lost the game first time due to this. It lasted from 6:50pm until roughly 9ish when I started another game.