Official Roster Edit Thread - MAC + C USA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 19, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Official Roster Edit Thread - MAC + C USA

Okay guys, there is some interest to fix the rosters that pastapadre/lanteri87 put out.

Apparently some of our guys are just random names...so we are going to each be in charge of fixing our own team..

If you don't want to..don't i guess...that's up to you

------------------------------

What we will have to do is the first person edit their team....save the file...then they will need to msg the next person that they are done.

That person will need to download and upload the last person's roster file...from there..edit your team...save...msg the next guy.

DO NOT MAKE ANY RATINGS ADJUSTMENTS AT ALL!!!! I am not going to check player ratings, I am just going to trust no one fucked with them. If I find out that anyone did by word of mouth, etc...I will kick you from the dynasty no questions asked. We are just fixing names, numbers, height/weight possibly, equipment....NO RATINGS!

---------------------------------------------------

The Parrothead - Northern Illinois
    Riptides - Ball State
    MurkYa21 - Central Michigan
    Mcyork - Houston
    MG24000 - SMU

CastorTroy - ECU
    1ke - Southern Miss
    NatiSaint - UCF
    MorsDraconis - Akron
    NewbSlice - Buffalo
    SpreadOption - Tulsa

RageRoolz - Bowling Green

*Im going to highlight your team when you are done...

Let's keep this thread updated so everyone knows who is done and who isn't....who wants to go next etc..

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I'll probably be able to do them all.

Just need to see how many of them are done on the OS community roster thread and then go from there.

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

First off, these are the teams that don't have a roster done by the OS crew yet:

Akron
    Ball State
    Bowling Green
    Central Michigan
    ECU
    UCF

Without them doing them, it will take MUCH longer to get them done.

So far though, I've got Buffalo done and now that I've honed my process, it won't take me long to get the other 5 that I can do done.

After that, not sure what to do.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Cool man..

I'll take a look at Central Michigan tonight..

my time is going to be a taken up a little more than usual starting tomorrow..
    I am detassling...for those who don't know what the fuck that is..

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHUHg6iCDKM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHUHg6iCDKM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

lol these are actually kids from a town near me haha...lol at the kid at the end

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Just finished Houston. Holy hell was their roster fucked...

Now on to Northern Illinois.

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Finished Northern Illinois

On to SMU

7. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

SMU is done (MUCH easier than the last two...)

Next up is Southern Miss

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Cool man..

good work..Im about to look at Central Michigan

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Southern Miss was by far the worst yet but finally done with it...

Last, but not least, Tulsa

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

It's not letting me download your roster...it says you don't have one or something

11. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Good lord, Tulsa was quite possibly the worst...

Finally done. Uploaded to me locker for whoever wants to have a go at the rest of the teams.

12. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

You are the man!!!

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I remember that from back in the day (grew up in Iowa). Not fun stuff at all. That's why the money is so good for high school kids. Plus, hot as sin!

On topic, thanks to morsdraconis for busting his tail with the rosters for our conferences. Ridiculous that anyone would say they've got rosters done and have tons of guys wrong. Unless they're doing it to mess with that Kaldenberg guy or however you spell his name.

If I find some time tonight, I'll try and help out. I'll watch this thread for details.

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Dude you guys haven't done manual labor until you either rake blueberries or pick potaoes we did it to buy school clothes each year. In the County (Maine) the kids started school early so they could take a week off in Sept to help with the harvest.

15. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'll try to do mine tonight. I have ECU's roster and depth chart I got from pirateillustrated.com which is their official team site and one from rivals.com to compare notes on. At first glance of the official ECU roster I think it's completely fucked up, but we'll see. What order are we going in? I just need to know so I know when I can work on it.

16. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I would say go ahead and go for it.

I was going to take today at work and try and find information to form together rosters for the rest of the teams but if you guys get together stuff yourselves then have at it.

17. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Think we need to be posting on here if we're working on something and when we're done. That way we don't end up with multiple files, which means someone has to redo the work that was already done.

18. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I completely agree. Whoever decides to download it and start working, PLEASE post here that you're doing it just like I did last night.

Progress reports on your work and such is a MUST and be sure that if you stop in the middle of working on your roster that you upload it to your locker so if someone else wants to start on theirs, they can get the most up-to-date ones from you.

19. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Mors what have you done so far?

20. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Completed updated roster for the two conferences?

Buffalo
    Houston
    Northern Illinois
    SMU
    Southern Miss
    Tulsa

Ones that still need to be completed:

Akron
    Ball State
    Bowling Green
    Central Michigan
    ECU
    UCF

21. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

The OS community one still appears to be the most up-to-date one (and was what I went by for the ones that I made changes to).

Unfortunately, they don't have the 6 teams I listed as ones I haven't done finished yet. They say they'll have a completely finished roster file by Tuesday, but they continue to have people post changes to things that they've already made changes to so I doubt they'll have one completely finished by tomorrow.

22. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Mors give me a team and I will do it tonight. I will do the leg work while I am at work (print off roster from rivals or scout) I can input the team when I get home later tonight

23. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Do whichever one you want man. I'm working on getting Akron together right now (may have found something but I'm not entirely sure how up-to-date it is). I'll come back here tonight after work (sometime after 10pm or so) and get the roster from whoever and do Akron's.

Going to try to ask around at Ncaastrategies and see if anyone there is an Akron guru enough to tell me how close the ones I found are to being actually correct.

24. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

In the roaring 20's?

25. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

So is anyone actually working on their roster right now??

btw...if all else fails, you will still be able to edit your roster IN the dynasty after we start..

also, if possible I want to send invites out tomorrow...advance to week one Wednesday