Official S5 Off-Season Schedule (Begins Tuesday @4:55PM EST)

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Apr 11, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Here's the best schedule I could come up with. I will be playing my bowl game tonight and will advance to Players Leaving. It will be your job to get Players Leaving done, if you have any, by 4:55 EST. Takes 5 minutes, so you guys need to figure it out.

I will be posting a list of who has completed their game summaries, who hasn't, and which summaries need to be done by those who haven't. Members who have failed to complete their summaries will be removed from the OD and no re-invited until summaries are complete and cleared by me.

Everyone posted that they were free, the time constraints were my bro @630pm EST and Noff having to roll out at 7pm EST. I got my bro to work out getting out of class at 5:00 PM EST. Below is table listed of each step and the time that it will be advanced. Myself and DMan will be sharing the same console so everyone should be ready when we are done. If your stuff isn't finished by the alotted time all I can say is tough luck. Every long-term step has 15 minutes to get done, which is plenty of time.

Here she is:

Column 1 Column 2
    Week Title Time Limit[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    Week 2 (5:00pm est)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    Week 3 (5:15pm est)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    Week 4 (5:30pm est) [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    Week 5 (5:45 est) [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    Signing Day (5:50 est) [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    Position Changes (6:05est)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    Cuts (6:10pm est)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    Pre-Season 4pm EST (Weds)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

We will not wait on anyone tomorrow. We will advance exactly in accordance with this schedule. If you shoot me a text if your close asking for a few minutes I will try my best and check if we are ahead.

Good luck fellas, the off-season is really important to every program. DO WORK.

OFF-SEASON time limit will be 4pm EST max. I'm hoping we can advance before midnight tomorrow to Week 1, S6.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Sounds good, I'll catch up on my game summaries tomorrow before the offseason.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

please get players leaving done ASAP! it will benefit everyone if we get to recruiting week 1 before we go hard at the offseason i think. once week 1 recruiting is finished, i assume the rest of recruiting will go under 10min each

according to preseason reports this is what people have signed:
    Irishbearcat - 12/18 Dman22 - 9/13 UofCwildcat - 9/24 Mnoffkee - 8/11 Oshiomogho - 11/15 -cougars- - 18/24 Fuzzyl0gic - 8/13
    Bakerwildcat - 11/unknown

so after a week or 2, most of us should be almost finished up

(also funny to me that i think my recruiting class is awful and entering the offseason they rank it the 3rd best user class )

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I have 21 available spots so my 13 is skewed. I still am gonna recruit the new guys who come in

5. IrishBearcat

It'd be awesome if you could update this for players leaving/transfers. It'd save me some time having to look up the numbers of which teams can sign how many recruits.

6. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

i can. I thought i had each team on a new line, not sure why they went onto one line :(
    anyway, im just going by what people said in preseason so we are trusting that.

also, can I cut walkons I got last year? like my walkon kicker?

7. IrishBearcat

Walk-ons can be cut, but each one must be individually okay'd by me. You can cut that shitty ass kicker, least I can do for you after a full season of kicking woes lol.

8. IrishBearcat

9. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

84th best recruiting class in the nation! yet still 3rd best of the users
    air force and I were the only 2 users to not sign any 1 or 2 star players. dont really know what made BYU sign the 1 star FB

10. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

NOONE INFORMED ME I GOT TRANSFERS!!!
    :D

a LB is my best overall player before progression and a QB that will sit out the year and possibly never play :\

and my new punter/kicker is 74 OVR! YAY

11. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I needed depth there, he isn't that bad at 64 OVR.