OFFL Content Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JHeb, Jul 19, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

OFFL Content Update

This thread will be used to let users know of updated content on the website...We all need to be checking in there at least weekly to see the new content. There will be stories about upcoming games, the Heisman race, conference races, etc.

In just the past week or so there has been an article about BCS Busters (Archie Griffin), Heisman Hopefuls (Yours Truly) and now a new feature article by Archie detailing the College Gameday feature he'll be showcasing.

Make sure you head over to view the work...You too can contribute to content. For anyone interested, contact Archie via PM. Just a heads up. The site won't be for weak content. It's expected stories will have some good details in them and will need to include at least one picture and hopefully some video too.

Here's the site in case you've forgotten...

http://traditionfootball.com/offl

Thanks,

JHeb

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Reminder bump...If you guys want to see a story you've put together on the site, let me or Archie Griffin know. If you put together a particularly great game summary, etc. let me or AG know. The site is always needing new content and you guys all do a pretty good to extremely good job of doing game summaries. You can also do recruiting stories, or anything else related to the dynasty.