OFFL East Openings

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Colemanchu, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

OFFL East Openings

We some openings in the OFFL East, for xbox 360, we have been rolling with 9 solid guys and are looking to fill her up now. We use the ACC and SEC with two teams from each division. We also use four teams from the Big East, with Notre Dame taking one of those spots but remaining independent.
    We have openings in the:

Big East:
    cincy
    conneticut
    pitt
    wvu
    syracuse
    rutgers

If you are interested or have question PM me or post in here before I steal all the good recruits. :)

2. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

I'd like in. I'm about to apply, but I've been on Operation Sports for awhile and am SIM and dedicated. I'd like to be either WVU or Va Tech if possible.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

As much as I would like to fill that West Virginia spot, we are for the 360. Plenty of PS3 leagues out there though.

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Cole,

You have a PM about this...Thx.

5. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

I'd take over an ACC or SEC spot. Tried to PM you but your box is full. Let me know.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I actually just filled both those spots.

7. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Damn I wish I wasn't already in four other dynasties and had such little time, otherwise I'd be all over taking over WVU. Make them the powerhouse that we were so close to being in real life.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Actually scratch that Deep Sea. I sent you a pm.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah they were user controlled and had a solid recruiting class plus I think they moved to 6 star.

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Cole,

Did you get my PM from this morning about me getting my stuff done tonight? I'm at work now, but it all remains the same. Kind of like the "song". As in, The Song Remains the Same. Get it? Zeppelin. Killer song.

Whatever...

11. Quagmire34

Quagmire34 Guest

I am brand new to TF.com, but would love to take the WVU spot if it's still available. I sent you a PM. Thanks.