OFFL East Pre-Season Stuff

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

OFFL East Pre-Season Stuff

Alright folks - we're looking at a full league start later this week (stay tuned for the big launch!), so here's some things to keep us going till then:

1 - We need ACC and SEC previews. You can check out AG's Big Ten preview in the West or my Big East preview here. Format is up to you, whatever you'll have fun putting together.

2 - Team Summary Thread - These will go up in the Game Summaries section of this forum. Post a quick team preview, what kind of style you'll be playing, best players, things like that. You can then use the same thread to post all of your game summaries through the year. Just call it the "Pittsburgh Panthers Summaries" thread (insert your team here).

3 - Recruiting Thread - Same as above, this time in the Scouting Reports section. Just post what you biggest needs are, any of the top 25 you have your eye on, etc. Just get the thread up you will be using though the year for recruiting talk.

Not to get all demand-y, but the Team Dynasty threads and Recruiting threads will be the life-blood of the league, so get these up before we get rollin'.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

We have two people that have, as of yet, not posted about their teams in either the Summaries or Recruiting sections.

ko deadeye (Florida) needs both and Trine Thunder (Cincinnati) needs a Summaries thread.

Both of you have been posting plenty in other places, but are missing your contributions to the OFFL pre-season.

Also dissapointing is the fact that no one stepped up to take care of an SEC preview.

3. Larsccw

Larsccw Guest

Raz, again, like I states via PM, I'm sorry about not being able to do a SEC preview. I just do not have that kind of time to research and write it. 3 Kids under 5, Wife that works nights and a full time job myself sort of zaps all of that extra time.

If another of my SEC counterparts woyuld be able to step up and do one i would be greatful.